mebucko
01-11-2002, 09:08 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/11-Jan-2002/FNDsketch_copy.jpg

dnip24
01-11-2002, 10:58 PM
excellent picture mebucko! cute angel!

baquitania
01-11-2002, 11:18 PM
WOW Randy this blew me away, such a clear break down of light, middle and dark tones. And only in an hour, amazing! Wanta finish mine? lol

So whaddja think, would you do this again?

sherville
01-12-2002, 01:03 AM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! This is goooood! You got a lot done in 1 hour.
You know, I didn't notice in the reference there was a sphinx looking head in the background until I saw everyone's drawing... I gotta go back and look now, I might be just going mad.

leajima
01-12-2002, 05:54 AM
Great,

Lea

Luvy
01-12-2002, 10:43 AM
You are going to finish this aren't you? Can't wait to see it *S*

ZOTMA
01-12-2002, 12:24 PM
You rock and you're fast
great job
hope you find your pants

addphan
01-12-2002, 12:28 PM
outstanding!

mebucko
01-12-2002, 01:37 PM
dnip24:Thank you!
-R-

Thanks Bobby, I 'preciate that! It doesn't look bad at all to me, that is, if you squint your eyes REALLY HARD!:D Yes! I would do IT again, fun time was had by all, I believe. Thanks again!:)
-R-

sherv: There's that glass breaking scream again! ((DANG!)):D I think that the dolphins would cover their ears, if they could! Thanks for the neat-o words, and as far as you "going mad"? I can save you the time and trouble of a doctor and tell you my personal opinion!:evil: Thanks!!!
-R-

Lea: Thanks!
-R-

Luvy: I doubt that I'll finish THIS one, but it's such a good subject, it does call for something, I think. I loved this choice of Bobby's. Thank you for taking the time to stop!:)
-R-

ZOTMA: Who have you been talking to?:evil::D Thank you for that!:) I have decided to forego the wearing of pants, I have begun to think that it inhibits the REAL me! Now, all I have to do is to try and convince my neighbors, and of course, the authorities! I'm FREE!:D Thank you!
-R- (My next vacation!heh-heh)http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/3789/

addphan: Thanks for that!
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/03-Dec-2001/ranbucko-2.gif

sajemak
01-12-2002, 03:04 PM
Great job, Randy!!!! You really captured it for having such a short period of time! :clap:

Samantha

pencils4me
01-12-2002, 04:00 PM
Well Mr Wooso Grande at least your first hour was well spent..... I think I saw your pants flying from the flagpole on top "The Roof" this morning....

I think you've been holding out on us.... why don't you post your work more often? Hmmmmm?

TJ

mebucko
01-12-2002, 09:02 PM
Thank you Samantha! I appreciate your thoughts on that.:D
-R-

AHEM! That is Mr. El Wooso Grande´, Thank you! I worked hard for that title, (Didn't I?) it seems!:D That was my underwear, my pants were last seen on an EL train in Chicago!
I do post here, you just don't frequent it enough!:D Thanks TJ, I ALWAYS (have to) like what you say!:D:angel::evil:

pencils4me
01-12-2002, 09:35 PM
*Ack!!! - cough cough*

I stand corrected Mr El Wooso Grande'! But , Oh my those was some sorry lookin long johns flyin overhead this mornin!..... ( i didn't know they came it that color....)

Sorry my mistake! :angel:

TJ

impetuous
01-13-2002, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by pencils4me
I think I saw your pants flying from the flagpole on top "The Roof" this morning....

ROFLMAO:D sounds like it was quite a night in chat! reminds me of those days at college a looooooooong time ago, there was always someones kecks hanging from the flagpole!

but seriously... this is fantatsic! I love the way you've lifted out and given it such depth. great elbows too!

sherville
01-14-2002, 12:47 AM
I can smell something. Can anyone smell that? I can smell wee. Something smells like wee, can you all smell wee? There's something smelly over here.... HEY! I found MeBucko's long johns!!

mebucko
01-14-2002, 11:36 AM
Dear Ack!, Thank you for the time you spent, and your most delicious comments, please see below for the color, and by the way, they do comes in a wide variety of colors and styles. I do however find the long-johns unsightly, and would never think of a such a fashion disaster!

Imp: Thanks for the comments, really, and you really did miss a great time later, I still have a hangover, but mostly from dese here wimmens ...:D

Sheman of the Isle of L: Well, I NOW SEE WHY YOU LIVE ON THE BOTTOM OF THE WORLD...It makes sense to me... tsk-tsk-tsk... uuummm-ummm girl... You are bad to the bone! I wasn't wearin' long-johns anyway, I was wearin' the pink frilly french-cut undies with "mebucko" sewn into 'em leftover from my camp days. Will someone please return them, camp's coming up again soon?

How can you sleep at night?:angel:
And why do you going around smelling old disgusting things that 'you find'?... isn't that kind of strange...?:clap: Thank you, I'm here all week!

max nelson
01-14-2002, 07:19 PM
Bucco..I'm off the net for a couple of days and you come up with a dandy. Guess I'm the only one who doesn't know what this is from. Pencil I'm guessing..art project, guessing again..pants missing, not surprised.:D
Max

mebucko
01-15-2002, 12:31 PM
Hi Max, Yeah, you miss alot sometimes when you're "At the ranch", so to speak!:D You do probably know by now that we had a Friday Night Drawing that everybody (around 30?) had a choice between 5 images to draw from in an hour. Sounds easy enough, but there was that pressure, which was good. I don't think that anybody that joined up had a bad time, and the party on "The Roof", tied it all together with meeting and saying "Hi!" to new people, and old friends, It just flat out ROCKED! I know that you're busy alot, but... If you ever get the chance, you sure have to do this sometime, hopefully we'll have another soon.
I believe Saau is going to 'HOST' the next one, (Her time zone) if I'm not mistaken. Like all of us hipsters (Zoot suiters to you):evil: say, "Be there, or be square!" The "Pants missing" part was by popular demand, to "keep 'em on!", but of course, being me, I took 'em off anyway, and threw 'em into the wind!:D

I HAVE HEARD rumors of Elvis himself being spotted in my lost long trousers as far away as the The Great Wall of China...

max nelson
01-15-2002, 05:40 PM
Bucco..
we had a Friday Night Drawing that everybody (around 30?)

Around 30..leaves me out. Now how the heck did you get in????
:D Max