PDA

View Full Version : Scratchboard Anyone?

Perigrine
08-26-2005, 10:26 PM
HI,:wave:
I was just wondering if there were any other scratchboard artists out there. I do other types of work too but scratchboard has captured my imagination as of late.

Mary Woodul
08-27-2005, 07:42 AM
Hi Perigrine! Welcome to Mixed Media. There are several scratchboard artists that have posted there work here. If you scroll down the pages of posts you wil find some. Hope you will post some with us.

Obedec
08-27-2005, 01:42 PM
I'm here, just not on a consistent basis...
Karen
Oregon

valchina612
08-28-2005, 10:45 AM
Karen, I hope you will post some of your scratchboard work too, as I would love to see it, as I am sure everyone else would. :clap:

Val. :wave:

lisilk
08-28-2005, 06:01 PM
There are many scratchboard artists here. Can we see your work ?

Here's a quick search:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/search.php?searchid=668504

nithya_swamy
08-30-2005, 08:05 AM
So this is the forum to post scratchboard art! I discovered it jus today! Have been attempting at scratchboard art of late, and I am impressed with the medium, though very tmie consuming. Will post a piece of mine tomorrow, now that I know where to put it!:)

myorca
08-30-2005, 08:42 AM
HI,:wave:
I was just wondering if there were any other scratchboard artists out there. I do other types of work too but scratchboard has captured my imagination as of late.

WOHOOOO another scratcher LIVES!!!!!!!! hahahahha Welcome, would love to see your work!!! Yes there are a few scratches here, only a handful.

Bob