PDA

View Full Version : AAU in San Francisco

D_Rob
08-24-2005, 02:57 PM
Next semester I'm attending AAU in San Francisco and I'm wondering if any of you have been there or have any info about the school. Your input would be greatly appreciated.Thanks! :D

kimeart
08-24-2005, 09:17 PM
D_Rob

I am an online student at AAU. This fall will be my second year attending classes online. I have never been on campus so I am not able to give you any insight on what's happening there. I have had several of the foundational classes and the work load is very heavy. Be prepared to work! I am work on getting my Bachelor of Fine Art in Painting and Drawing.

Best to you with your classes this fall.

Axl
08-25-2005, 08:18 PM
Be sure to come back after your settled in and working and let us know how your experiences are with the school! Goood luck :)

D_Rob
08-26-2005, 01:59 PM
I've heard that the homework time is insane at AAU but supposedly the school has great industry connections. I can't wait to go!!! Thanks for the input guys

lizm2005
09-13-2005, 01:09 PM
I'm starting online classes at AAU in the spring. I'm totally excited! I heard the same about the homework, I'm debating on going part time for now and see how it goes. What is your major? For me it's still a toss-up between Fine Arts (Painting & Drawing) and Illustration (Traditional).
~*~Liz~*~

aatur
10-14-2005, 07:57 AM
I found a link where there are many posts of AAU students. http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=9146&highlight=AAU

there are 1257 replies in the thread when i check. It has so much information on AAU.

vice
10-24-2005, 11:59 PM
thats cool that you get to go to aau thats where i want to go do you know of any scholarships they provide

kimeart
10-25-2005, 12:21 AM
Hi Vice,

Contact the schools web site and have them send you information and catalog. Ask to speak with an advisor. I believe they have many opportunities to get aid. I believe your portfolio can also get you grant money.

Best to you.