PDA

View Full Version : Fun with Mobster's!

Jason Seiler
01-10-2002, 07:08 PM
Hey all, this is one that I did today...it's an ad for HM magazine, lot's of fun, Belly Acre's is a shirt company that had me do this...fun because they let me kinda go with whatever style that I wanted...so that was cool.
Just thought I'd share it with you guys, take care,

dnip24
01-11-2002, 11:51 AM
Cool picture! Good job!

LarrySeiler
01-11-2002, 01:29 PM
really like this one, and the simple coloring that suggests the flashy pinstripe suit...
the idea of not wanting something "bad" to happen to shirts I found hilarious! Good job!

Larry

Jason Seiler
01-11-2002, 03:20 PM
Hey again, this the mob drawing again, but after it has gone threw the proof-readers, this is how it should look printed...:D

Bendaini
01-12-2002, 04:53 PM
I bet they get a lot of chuckles when they hand those out ;)

Keith Russell
01-13-2002, 09:11 PM
HM...Heavy Metal?

Keith.

LarrySeiler
01-13-2002, 10:01 PM
hahahaha..... :D :D you'll love this Keith... "HM" is actually, um...er, well... "Heaven's Metal!"

What can I say huh, like papa like son! hee hee heeee...

Just smack your forehead and say, "oh noooOOOOo... not two of them!" :angel:

Larry

Jason Seiler
01-14-2002, 11:24 AM
:D Actually it stands for Hard Music magazine, they've changed it to that because they concider themselves the Hard Music Authority. So HA Ha HA Haaaaaaaaa! Gotcha both eh? :D

Take care,

Keith Russell
01-14-2002, 11:37 AM
Jason:

No problem. Thanks for the clarification, and congrats on the ad!

Not sure what 'hard music' is, though. (We have such a lousy selection of music stations here in Kansas City that I listen to talk radio in the car (news, not sports), and CDs at the studio.)

But, I love loud stuff (King Crimson, Korn, NIN, Tool, KMFDM).

Any good examples of 'hard music' I should check out?

Thanks,

Keith.

Jason Seiler
01-14-2002, 11:52 AM
Well,
I've been in the music scene for a while, what I mean by that is that I've done the records, done the touring, made t-shirts, stickers, buttons, posters whatever, and the music scene is...not as good as it used to be. So it's a little hard to come up with something you'd actually like. There's a great band called Stavesacre...there decent, you said you like Tool, they kinda have that feeling. Also I used to be in a band called the blamed, and they're still playing, new allbum coming out this May, you'd like that, and I've got some friends in a band called P.O.D., you've probably heard them, somehow there on the radio alot here in Chicago...that's weird...anyway, their stuff's pretty good too.

I hear watcha mean though. I usually listen to talk radio too...I don't really get into the music very mcuh anymore...I like Tool and Korn, but most the stuff is cheezy, to me anyway.

If you'd like, I'll send you a CD of my last band, HEADNOISE, it's old skool punk stuff, but it's a lot better than just two-cord stuff...I think you'd like it, so let me know if you want one, give me your address, and I'll send ya one!

Talk to ya later!

LarrySeiler
01-14-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Jason Seiler
:D Actually it stands for Hard Music magazine, they've changed it to that because they concider themselves the Hard Music Authority. So HA Ha HA Haaaaaaaaa! Gotcha both eh? :D

Take care,

yeah gotz me too! Come to think of it though, I think I remember HM talking about making that switch, and read something about it at the last the last fest. Maybe think I remember the founder/editor saying something from stage when Deliverance was playing.

Me....

Jason Seiler
01-14-2002, 02:43 PM
I guess I'll forgive ya this time, BUT DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!!! What a cool dad, still listen's to the heavy stuff!:D I like that smile thing, looks kinda like the face a chimp makes when he's being a stinker...eh? Let's do that again.:D