PDA

View Full Version : Skier

Flattwo
01-09-2002, 08:42 AM
I posted this in WC gallery yesterday but this is a better image taken by digital camera in daylight.

Ink/Watercolour on paper

els
01-09-2002, 12:42 PM
I like your style...

Nice painting, I lile it very much.

els
01-09-2002, 12:44 PM
How do you do this kind of work? Is it possible to show us the steps for them?

sassybird
01-09-2002, 01:39 PM
Flattwo, I envision your work of this style in stained glass every time I see one of your posts. This one would be a beautiful accent to the Olympics pavillion in Salt Lake City:) Have you ever thought about collaborating with a stained glass artist?

In this piece I nearly feel the cold and wind, and hear the skiers grunts as he hurdles down hill. Your detail to his face and body are wonderful. Are you going to do more along this line? I bet it would make a beautiful series.

Flattwo
01-09-2002, 06:02 PM
Thanks for all your comments

Sassybird

Do you know the phone no for the Olympic Pavilion.....lol

I know a few stained glass artists and they tend to deign their own pieces, very well I must say. This "stained glass" series of drawings and paintings are just a phase I think..it will pass soon...mabye!

I have design stained glass panels for my own home which I am very pleased with.

Again thanks for your kind comments

Flattwo

sassybird
01-10-2002, 12:16 AM
I bet I could get you the number........lol My husbands cousin lives in Salt Lake City. Well, anyway it is too late for this winter Olympics, but wait until the next city is chosen. I bet your work would be a smash!

RuthT
01-10-2002, 09:39 PM
Great feeling of action Flattwo, in the figure and in the wave behind him. The foam on the water is beautiful.