PDA

View Full Version : Evil Wizard & Knight

baquitania
01-09-2002, 02:12 AM
Another drawing that needs finishing, but i thought i'd share the stages...

dnip24
01-09-2002, 05:07 PM
excellent picture!

digistyle
01-09-2002, 07:28 PM
His mother always told him to stop playing around with knives. But would he listen? Nooooo! :D Looking forward to the finished piece, Bobby!

digistyle

Bendaini
01-15-2002, 09:51 PM
Hey bobby....

This is really comming along. I would love to see the finished. Even more... this would absoulutly be great for painting. So many nice places for sweeping brush strokes and vibrant color. It would be wonderful...

Keith Russell
01-16-2002, 06:13 PM
Greetings:

The kneeling figure seems twisted into a rather uncomfortable position, and he is facing away from the standing figure. (Perhaps that was intended, but it still looks...odd to me.)

I'm also not sure exactly what is taking place in this picture. Is the kneeler about to be knighted?

If so, he--IMO--should be facing the standing figure, not turned away from him, and the standing figure should be holding the sword, not a dagger.

Good drawing, good perspective, nicely proportioned figures, just an odd pose.

Keith.

Bendaini
01-16-2002, 06:31 PM
kieth i agree about the kneeling figure.

The best way to fix that would be to simply make the leg that is "up" be the leg in the background... and then it wont look so odd...

baquitania
01-16-2002, 07:07 PM
Thanks for the comments all... let me clarify... the standing figure is a cleric of magic & death, and the kneeling one a knight of justice, he is being "charmed" though trying to fight off the "spell" to no avail :mad: muahahahahah... Which is why the knight has already surrendered his weapon. ACK!

But I'm glad you guys picked up on the tension...

Bobby

Leaflin
01-17-2002, 09:30 AM
Great start Bobby.
I look forward to the finished piece:)