PDA

View Full Version : WDE Aug. 5 - church

scall0way
08-10-2005, 03:20 AM
LOL, I've only been a WCer since June, and since WC is so huge, and I've been working with pastels, I just gravitated to the Pastel Forums and have stayed there ever since, with no clue as to what was happening elsewhere. :)

But someone in one of the pastel forums mentioned WDE, so I had to ask what it was, and here I am. I had a boring conference call at work today from my desk. Normally when I'm sitting in a boring meeting or conference call I generally doodle on my paper - so today I decided to do a constructive doodle!

Since the WDE rules seem to say any medium is allowed I guess even doodles can qualify, so this is not something I could post on the pastel forums! The following was done on the back side of a sheet of copier/printer paper that was destined for the recycling bin, and for the "art" medium I used 3 highlighters, 2 whiteboard markers, and 2 felt-tipped pens. :D

Debbie C.

connievanwinssen
08-10-2005, 03:45 AM
Great doodle! :) So glad you decided to join us. Welcome to the WDE. We will be expecting you next weekend too :wink2: !

Curious
08-10-2005, 04:21 AM
That's a pretty colorful and lively doodle. Welcome to the WDE - I just started in July myself.

scall0way
08-10-2005, 04:30 PM
Great doodle! :) Welcome to the WDE. We will be expecting you next weekend too :wink2: !

Alas I leave Saturday morning for three weeks in Canada with very limited internet access, but WDE was fun and I'll look for you when I get back. :)

Debbie C.

khourianya
08-10-2005, 04:51 PM
I'm happy to see you over here, debbie - it's my second home after the pastel forum! :D Good thing Mike is posting this weekend's images on Friday night - you'll be able to print a bunch off to take with you on your trip!!!

silverflagon
08-10-2005, 05:17 PM
I like it Debbie, it's really strong and individual. A biro is often used for some sketches, and I have seen some wonderful finished art done with one.
I would hate to make a mistake with them though LOL!

YYcat
08-11-2005, 03:45 PM
I like the church very much, you did very well to give it some nice colors.

ExpressiveAngie
08-11-2005, 04:42 PM
Welcome Debbie - and thats one terrific doodle!

artsy_lissa
08-11-2005, 08:53 PM
Wow, aren't you ingenious? ... Good goin' girl, I love it. Btw welcome to the WDEs - I myself have only been around here about a week :wave: ~ Lissa