PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Drawing Event 5 Aug 2005

sundiver
08-02-2005, 11:11 PM
Put on your wooden shoes and join Connie (connievanwinssen) in the All Media Art Events Forum for this weekend's drawing event! Everyone's welcome!
Here is her invitation:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/02-Aug-2005/42792-1.greetings.jpg

Hi Everybody,

Greetings from Westbroek, my little village in the Netherlands.
I hope you will join me in the WDE this coming week.
Also those who look regularly, but have not had the courage to participate yet. Please join. We don't bite and we're all very friendly. Also it doesn't matter whether you are a beginner or experienced. All that counts is the fun we're all having.

You can use any medium you like. Just pick a picture and use it as a reference to create something new. Post the result after 2 hours in your own thread. If you're not finished by then put WIP (work in progress) in the title and we will look again when you post the finished piece.
If you plan to do more then one, put MI (multiple input) in your title, so we will know there is more to come.
If there are still things that are not clear to you, look in the guidelines.(sticky)

I will be posting my pictures, which were all taken within half a mile of my home, on friday august the 5th at 20.00 hours my time. That wil give you all plenty of time to participate over the weekend or in the week after, till the next WDE begins.
I have a very mixed bunch of photo's, with people, sport, architecture, landscapes, flowers, garden art, animals and an assignment.

Sorry for those who want to do seascapes or boats, because I don't have those. We do have a lot of water overhere, but mostly ditches and pools. Oh yeah, I don't have mountains too, because The Netherlands is a very flat country, lying for a great part under the sealevel. We only have a few hills, but not where I live.

I plan to tell you something about every picture I post, so you will get an idea of where I live and customs in my country.

I Sure Hope To See All Of You. Don't Dissapoint Me, Please!!!!!!

For the startingtime in your country look at the world clock below

World Time Clock (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=5&month=8&year=2005&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=16)

bushma'am
08-04-2005, 08:55 PM
Good Evenin' WetCanvas folk
New member putting toe in to test the waters.

Re: Weekend projects - five choices. My question: Is permissibleto ADD to the images or must they be copied just as is?

Regards
bushma'am

sundiver
08-11-2005, 05:52 PM
Good Evenin' WetCanvas folk
New member putting toe in to test the waters.

Re: Weekend projects - five choices. My question: Is permissibleto ADD to the images or must they be copied just as is?

Regards
bushma'am

Sorry it took so long to get back to you!
You can crop, edit, add, subtract, multiply, divide, abstract, use the images in whatever way you like!

bushma'am
08-18-2005, 12:21 AM
Sundiver Thanks for infor. you're not late. took me week to re-find this section of the site. Still looking for postings for Aug 5th and 12th. Having trouble finding my way around this site, and understanding the system and terminology. In time i'll get there.
Thanks again. Still hunting
Regards
Bushma'am

bushma'am
08-18-2005, 12:22 AM
Sundiver Thanks for infor. you're not late. took me week to re-find this section of the site. Still looking for postings for Aug 5th and 12th. Having trouble finding my way around this site, and understanding the system and terminology. In time 'll get there.
Thanks again. Still hunting
Regards
Bushma'am