PDA

View Full Version : Wooded Path: An oldie

artsy_lissa
07-30-2005, 11:47 AM
Hi all :wave: .... I'm new around here & excited to have found the site as I've been immensely enjoying the multitude of wonderful artworks posted. :clap: ... Attached is one I did when I was young (it's about 15-years-old). Acrylic on 10" x 14" canvas panel, though it's cropped due to the dimensions of my scanner. As I recall I did it quickly, in perhaps an hour. C+C is always a-okay. ~Lissa

SilverLady
07-30-2005, 12:16 PM
Absolutely a great new beginning.

Have you painted anything since this one? I would love to see it or them.

Good luck and happy painting.

SilverLady

Lady Carol
07-30-2005, 04:29 PM
Wonderful colours.

Have to agree with Lois (SilverLady), do you have anything more recent?

3chaway9
07-30-2005, 04:31 PM
Nice colours.....paint some more.

Wayne Gaudon
07-30-2005, 05:56 PM
for a child of 15 it's great .. hopefully you have overcome your fear of the dark .. :D

artsy_lissa
07-30-2005, 07:26 PM
Sincere thanks to everyone for their comments and interest :wave: .... As for more canvases to post, I'm sorry to report that there are large ones I can't photograph without a digital camera :(

The most recent thing I've done is Drawing Challenge #4 http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281674&page=6&pp=15&highlight=drawing+challenge

With time, I hope to post more pieces within the different areas of the site, participate in more challenges, and hopefully grow as an artist as a result. Once again, glad I found the site - it's a great resource :clap:

~Lissa