PDA

View Full Version : pastel cloth

Sand
08-19-2000, 05:28 AM
Thanks Roan!
Iīve already ordered the catalog from NYC Central Art.Iīll continue searching the pastel cloth in the web cause here I canīt really find it and now that you told me Iīm eager to try the Crescent Moorman sued board too. I really love the effects I get from pastels on Mi-teintes and and Velour and I keep imagining all the possibilities on different supports. Thanks once more.
Sand

anita
08-19-2000, 11:44 AM
Hi
I've been looking for a place that sells resonably priced velour paper in a large pad.. I sold a recent pastel on velour paper I bought over 10 years ago and am having trouble finding somemore. I'd like to find an 18 x 24 size if possible..Any suggestions? I tried Mr Art but I think the pad was only 8 x 11..I'm hoping to get another assorted range of beautiful colors....You have worked on what other types of neat papers??

[This message has been edited by anita (edited August 19, 2000).]

Sand
09-02-2000, 04:04 PM
Hi Anita,
Iīve been working on is 20" x 28" velour paper. Unfortunately I donīt know its manufacturerīs name because a friend of mine brings it to me from Europe and thereīs nothing written on it. They sell there in sheets not pads and the colour is a beautiful gray. The shop where she buys it is Max-Sauer S.A.- 2, rue Lamark-B.P. 204- 222002 Saint-Brieuc cedex France,in case you want to check if they sell it on line their e-mail is max.sauer@wanadoo.fr. Iīve also found at www.dakotapastels.com/, (http://www.dakotapastels.com/,) the size is 19" x 27" and they have several colors, but I didnīt try this one yet.
good luck!
Sand

4vincent
09-07-2000, 07:04 AM
Anita,
I did a couple of pieces on velour in my experimental days. I got the sheets from Pearl Paint. Maybe they have what you are looking for. Ken