PDA

View Full Version : Three of a Kind!

Jason Seiler
01-04-2002, 10:29 AM
Greetings!!!

This is a Pen and Ink type thing that I just did for a Stand-Up comedian here in Chicago. I know it's going to be for a T-shirt...but not sure exactly how he's going to place them. This isn't the way it will look on the shirt, I just placed them like this so they would fit.

I guess they're supposed to be his imaginary friends, anyway, I thought I'd share 'em with you, since I'm new to this....talk to ya later!

dnip24
01-04-2002, 12:20 PM
cool cartoon!

bluespade
01-06-2002, 02:12 PM
skilled work. i'm sure you are aware that some people might find the ones that aren't clearly identified as people, but rather as generic figures, to be offensive. i mean...a buck tooth asian man with rice patti hat and fu-man-chu beard? yikes!

Jason Seiler
01-06-2002, 05:35 PM
but, you should see how I draw myself. It is a very touchy thing drawing people of different culture, but every culture has something funny to play around with including my own.

These three cartoons happen to not be my idea, but for a stand-up comedian here in Chicago, they are part of a gag he does, his imaginary friends.

If you are offended I appologize....:( take care, for now...

amanda
01-14-2002, 07:26 AM
I love your cartooning work, these three fellows look friendly enough although the thought did strike me about the Asian one being offensive (not to me though) to some people when I first saw it. Artistically though, great job!