PDA

View Full Version : Exhibition

Ari Sutton
07-02-2005, 01:06 AM
Hi everyone. I posted this last night, but it got lost with the technical glitch, so here it is again. My exhibit is hung and it will be up for the entire month of July. It features 10 woodcuts, 3 oil paintings, 4 drawings and one mixed media piece. The information for the exhibit can be found on the Events forum. You can email me at [email protected] for more information.

Ari

Andrew,

Thanks for your response.

Quote: "Sounds great, Ari! Wish I could see it in person. Your work deserves to be
shown, it is good.

With luck, you will generate some sales- or at least get some good publicity
from it... I wish I had an opportunity to get some of MY stuff out there, I have
shown very little..." Andrew, deleted by the technical glitch.

I am more interested in getting the right exposure, but sales wouldn't hurt either. Barnes and Noble is very good at featuring local talent. Contact your local store and see if they will put you on the calendar. Your stuff deserves to be shown as well.

Ari

Diane Cutter
07-03-2005, 08:26 AM
Congratulations, Ari...

Diane

Ari Sutton
07-03-2005, 11:07 AM
Thanks Diane

H2O_Baby
07-06-2005, 11:35 PM
Hi everyone. I posted this last night, but it got lost with the technical glitch, so here it is again. My exhibit is hung and it will be up for the entire month of July. It features 10 woodcuts, 3 oil paintings, 4 drawings and one mixed media piece. The information for the exhibit can be found on the Events forum. You can email me at [email protected] for more information.

Ari

Ari

Ari, I was planning to come to the opening - I just pulled down the card you sent so I could get directions for tomorrow night, only to find that it was tonight. #$^&*( it I got it mixed up. How did it go?

I was in a printmaking class till 9:30 tonight. Ron Pokrasso. I do recommend him so far he is quite good.

Ari Sutton
07-07-2005, 08:09 AM
Barbara,

The opening went nicely. I got a good turnout for it. I had a piece with me to swap with you, so I'm sorry I missed you. We'll have to meet another time.

Ari