PDA

View Full Version : Enchanted

SOULFUL ARTIST
06-23-2005, 11:29 PM
This is my first adventure into WC! I know it will be a great experience. I am hoping to get some knowledgeable advice and comments from the many
artists here. I am an oil painter and I also have done work with other media. Any feedback would be appreciated. Also, I want to communicate with fellow artists from all walks of creativity. I have plans to reside in Chgo on a part-time basis pretty soon. I just finished school and received my degree and plan on a great career in art. I enjoy it, even if it is more personal
benefit than making huge money. So let's communicate. I've included just a little abstract piece here.
Thank you

:cat:

Theresa1021
06-24-2005, 12:57 AM
I love the rich,intense effect of the colors!Nice work!

laketrees
06-24-2005, 08:20 AM
Hi Soulful artist......welome to WC.... :wave:...your work looks quite dynamic...it is coming up small on my monitor.... hard to see detail.... from what I can see you have some strong angular shapes with a sense of movement overall...what medium have you used...and what size is the work?
cheers kim

SOULFUL ARTIST
06-29-2005, 06:40 AM
:wave:

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it. I am having a problem uploading the images and I used my Sony Clie to fit it in . So it is rather small. The oil painting is 24x30. It is small by my usual standards. Again,
thank you. I will be using this forum a lot.

:cat::wave:

SOULFUL ARTIST
06-29-2005, 06:42 AM
[QUOTE=SOULFUL ARTIST]:wave:

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate it. I am having a problem uploading the images and I used my Sony Clie to fit it in . So it is rather small. The oil painting is 24x30. It is small by my usual standards. Again,
thank you. I will be using this forum a lot.

:cat::wave:[/Art is the way --- I forget who said that

Spyderbabe
06-29-2005, 02:54 PM
Hi Soulful! I think that when you found Wet Canvas, you found the right place! Why dont you try posting this in the main Open Critique Forum

http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28

or at the top of this page just click on the link....then about a third of the way down you will see a "new thread' button.... and when using that the software will resize your photo when you add it as an attachment.... right now we're in the Works in Progress area of the Open Critique Forum and this looks like a very nice finished piece to me.
Also, PLEASE dont be shy about posting your comments on other people's work!
Kathleen

SOULFUL ARTIST
07-17-2005, 02:26 AM
I am sorry for just getting back to you. I really appreciate your comments and suggestions. I have been on vacation and had a difficult time getting
back to wetcanvas because did not remember my password and lost some
data on my computer. I will check in with other work soon. I will attemtp
to upload my work to open critique in the future. This was really just by
experimenting to see if I can upload. I had to change the pixels, so that's
why it is so small. Anyhow, I know I am going to appreciate all the info and being on this website.
Thank you,

Beverley:D:cat: