PDA

View Full Version : Watch and Be Amazed

Bringer
06-19-2005, 01:29 PM
Hi,

One of our members, Crumbledbrains, who happens to be very tallented in my opinion, has this great site where you can see awsome works :

http://www.tommacbeth.com/index.php

At his site, clicking on Weblinks you'll see a link to Eric Wilson.
Anyway here's a direct link :

http://www.ericwilson.co.uk

Be sure to check the Big Cats gallery. I can only say that amazing is a short word for what you'll see.

Regards,

Josť

Khadres
06-19-2005, 02:16 PM
Cool stuff, eh?

IndigoRed
06-19-2005, 09:29 PM
Crumbledbrains artwork has been very inspiring to alot of us for a while now, and i have to say that i still enjoy looking at his website his realism is brilliant........Mr. Wilson is just as brilliant, i had emails with him for a bit til both of our busy schedules took over, we talked about wetcanvas and him joining, and he had made it a point to (sometime this year lol), he did say that he has been here and is very impressed by the works he has seen......the last time i chatted with him is when i started my puma painting (which is on hold) and seeing his website again, i will have to email him to find out how he is doing..........he has a great wip on a lion cub i think it is on his website. Very inspiring work.....and his tigers are some of the most beautiful i have ever seen.......he is also mentioned in the book "keys to painting fur and feathers from northern light books, on page 47. I did ask him if he had thought about publishing his own book, and he responded that if time and audience permitted he would love to (tho i think he also mentioned something about his agent lol)

HarvestMoon
06-20-2005, 11:11 AM
This is exactly the type of work that I always dreamed of doing- my first love was to do animal art, but mine usually look more like cartoons... oh well, these guys are certainly masters of animal and wildlife art!

Khadres
06-20-2005, 12:14 PM
Their work is wonderful indeed, but I don't know if I would ever have the patience they do for all that detail! I may be wrong, tho...I will have to try it sometime, but I read somewhere that colored pencils are also a great medium for this type of thing. These guys are true masters, tho.