PDA

View Full Version : My new Website

Tom Christopher
06-16-2005, 08:21 PM
Hello -- I am getting close to finishing my new website--PLease view what what I have done so far. Do you see anything more I need to add--thank you Tom

www.showcase.netins.net/web/christophercreations

Khadres
06-16-2005, 08:55 PM
Very nice Tom! I like all the ptgs, but you do miracles with the winter ones, finding color most people don't even notice. Lovely!

Deborah Secor
06-16-2005, 09:35 PM
Very nice. I like the green background, your graphics are good, it's beautiful work. :)

Deborah

angecald
06-16-2005, 11:30 PM
Beautiful site. I like that green background. It would be nice to see the size of the picture and the medium used. Maybe you include that with your price information?

tURBOCAT
06-17-2005, 11:21 AM
Nice to see them all together. If and when you update, you might think about two things - adding dimensions and a click for one more enlargement because they really deserve being able to look at them in greater detail.

Johnnie

K Taylor-Green
06-17-2005, 12:54 PM
I, too like the green background. Very nicely done, Tom. It really showcases your work.

HarvestMoon
06-20-2005, 11:18 AM
Tom, beautiful pictures! I got a bit confused though- first I found the numbers at the bottom, and assumed to click on each one, then I found both the 'summer and winter' bits, where you keep clicking to go to the next scene. I wasn't quite sure what to do to actually view all the photos since the numbered ones at the bottom seemed independent of the others.

artist_pw
06-20-2005, 02:12 PM
Hi:

It looks great. I agree about maybe adding the size of the image and price to the display under the images. Your paintings are really nice, too! Good job!

Sherry Richardson
06-20-2005, 04:57 PM
Tom,

I always love your paintings--I hadn't seen the Wetlands one before--stunning!

In addition to what has already been said, I think you should expand your bio--talk more about yourself, shows you've been in, your philosphy about life and art, etc. The art speaks for itself, but I think people like to know who they are buying from.

That's my two bits.

Sherry

meowmeow
06-20-2005, 05:07 PM
What a treat to see all your stuff together, Tom! Yes, nice green! You need to fix "originl" or whatever it was! :D

I agree that a bit more bio and definitely sizes and prices would be a good idea.

Good luck!

Sandy