PDA

View Full Version : Oil Pastel Society Show Opens!!

CarlyHardy
06-15-2005, 12:51 AM
Last year when we first began talking about an Oil Pastel Society, this moment was just a dream, but today the dream is a reality.

I am pleased to announce the opening of the First Annual Oil Pastel Society Members' Show, Beginnings!

Congratulations to all the Award winners! and a huge thank you to all who helped to make this dream come true :clap: :clap:

Click here to enter the Oil Pastel Society Gallery ( http://oilpastelsociety.com/2005Show/Beginnings.htm)

Be sure to vote for your "Viewer's Choice Award" by sending an email with the title of your favorite to ops2005show@oilpastelsociety.com Please vote only once to be fair. The winner of this award will be announced in the August Oil Spiel!

carly

Khadres
06-15-2005, 09:02 AM
I tried to voite but my McAfee software keeps blocking my email to you guys over some protocol breach in your email address? Not sure what the problem is. Anyway, nice show!

Muffin_4377
06-15-2005, 10:27 AM
WOW GUYS....Great show!! I can't vote, I can't pick just one!!

Deborah Secor
06-15-2005, 12:10 PM
Looks like a lotta folks from our pastel forum gang scored some honorable mentions--Carly, Kat, Preston, Ead... maybe others I'm not a familiar with, too. Congratulations! You all did well!

Deborah

sundiver
06-15-2005, 12:57 PM
Looks like a lotta folks from our pastel forum gang scored some honorable mentions--Carly, Kat, Preston, Ead... maybe others I'm not a familiar with, too. Deborah

That would be me! :)
And Vangoghpat (3rd place)
and vltz (Savoir-Faire Award of Excellence)
and probably more!

CarlyHardy
06-15-2005, 09:11 PM
Yep, we had excellent participation from the WetCanvas members!! Sorry that we couldn't post their user names.

Thanks Wendy!
carly

CarlyHardy
06-15-2005, 09:44 PM
Not sure what kind of protocol we could be breaching :) but if it won't work, then send your vote to

coordinator@oilpastelsociety.com

If that doesn't work for you, then PM it to me.
carly

Bringer
06-15-2005, 10:08 PM
Hi

I'm trying to pick one, but can't decide....
I'll have to come back tomorow and see.

Regards,

Josť

blissfullyunaware
06-16-2005, 09:11 AM
Finally picked one... geeesh :rolleyes: but it was VERY hard... Its amazing so many talented folks frequent here!

Bringer
06-16-2005, 09:56 PM
Hi again,

I'm going to pick just one because I'm forced to !
Ok, here goes....first I'll have to close my eyes.....dang! my finger got between two paintings...will have to do it all again....
Now seriously, I'll go now to the link an choose one.
Ok, I've made my choice (which I'll keep secret and only reveal after poll ends).
There were many great paintings with great technique, so I've decided to go for one that in my opinion would stand from others in terms of impact and different aproach on a subject.

Regards,

Josť

HarvestMoon
06-17-2005, 06:50 PM
"Forgotten Quarry"
20 x 16
PastelBoard
Carly Clements

gets my vote - or is it too late?
Linda