PDA

View Full Version : Honourable Mention

Jeffreyg
12-26-2001, 10:03 PM
Hi all.
Tammy said I should tell you I got an Honourable mention from North light books in the beginner catergory of their recent competition. When they telephoned me with the news and I told them it was the 3rd time I put a brush on paper the interviewer was stunned. I'm just getting started but have been in a local exhibition. And have been awarded a premiere portfolio at www.absolutearts.com/jeffreyg if anyone wants to take a look at what I do, I'd be honoured for your visits and comment. Many thanks sincerely Jeff. I nearly forgot to say the attached painting is "I see You" and will be published in the Feb issue of North light Magazine

gmc
12-27-2001, 07:41 AM
Congratulations, Jeffreyg!!!

Please tell us the medium, size etc.

Beautiful Work!! geri

Jeffreyg
12-27-2001, 09:40 AM
Hi Geri.
This is acrylic, 15x20 inches on illustration board. It is also varnished with a finishing varnish. As I said it was my 3rd painting with brushes my first and second are on my site, BaBa for instance was my 2nd. My main medium is Pastel, and right now I'm doing a series of Skintone coloured pencil portraits which have generated a lot of hits on my site and enquiries.
Thanks for your input Sincerely Jeff.