PDA

View Full Version : New Auction site in beta stage

Ginette
12-24-2001, 09:58 PM
Here is an auction site that is in the beta stage and will soon be up and running.
I have been following their development over the last 3 months.

Maybe this will be a viable alternative to EBAY
I thought I share for those that are interested.

Gegy.com (http://www.gegy.com/)

Ginette

CarlyHardy
12-25-2001, 07:59 PM
Thanks for the info on another new auction site. I think that with all of ebay's seller problems, many of these new sites will be getting a lot of business. I signed up using my ID that I use on ebay and on yahoo auctions. (carlyart) I like to be consistent with my identity so that buyers who might be checking out the art on another auction site can easily find me!
carly

Sumafra
12-26-2001, 10:53 PM
Thanks Ginette. I've registered too. Looking forward to trying it out.

macped
01-15-2002, 02:58 PM
Maybe you guys can help me out . I want to sell my art.throught
auctions.but which ones really do sell. Their are a lot of them and also has some one sold art with passion 4art :rolleyes:
thank macped

CarlyHardy
01-15-2002, 04:42 PM
The auction venue with the most traffic and sales overall would be ebay. They are the premier site for sales.

I've also used Yahoo Auctions and sold a painting last fall. I haven't had time to list anything more on their site but the art category has grown a lot in the past year.

I don't think that Passion4Art is an auction site but you should check out their site for the information. Do a search using their site in the form and you might find more about it on the site here at wet canvas.
carly

macped
01-16-2002, 11:44 AM
thanks I was hoping to hear from you. I did try e-bay but I had no luck. and a friend of mine also try. so I was looking for another
internet site that could be the same ot better than e-bay .
but thanks and Iam glad to talk to you
macped:clap:

Caron
01-16-2002, 02:18 PM
Thank you!! I signed up as well!
Caron