PDA

View Full Version : Hospital Exhibition

dragonlady
05-05-2005, 08:59 AM
Our local general hospital has exhibition space in the foyer of their surgical block. Last week I applied to exhibit there and sent them some photographs of my close-up flower paintings. They called me yesterday and offered me the exhibition space in July for about 10 paintings. She was very complimentary - said the paintings were beautiful and she was very tempted to buy one herself ! I have only exhibited a couple of paintings in a joint exhibition before so I am very excited (and nervous) about this.

HarvestMoon
05-05-2005, 10:52 AM
Congradulations! I bet they all sell plus brighten up the day for the people both in the hospital and visiting (and working there)! :clap:

When I lived in San Antonio, they would show/sell art down those long long hallways that got you to the terminal. I bought my favorite pastel painting from there.... so check out your local airport as well!

*Marina*
05-05-2005, 11:25 AM
Congratulations! :cat:

jackiesimmonds
05-05-2005, 01:39 PM
Brilliant, Joy!!!!

Dark_Shades
05-05-2005, 05:01 PM
how wonderful Joy..... well done..... am sure you will get lots of enquiries from this too .... not to mention cheering up and calming patients :clap:

feel good factor :clap:

Paula Ford
05-05-2005, 09:16 PM
Oh, that is just fantastic Joy!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Take pictures when your paintings are up and hanging!!

Paula

Trilby
05-06-2005, 01:15 AM
Congratulations, Joy, how exciting for you!
TJ

dragonlady
05-07-2005, 06:46 AM
Thanks for the congratulations and your support. It's really due to all the support and encouragement I've had here, without that I would never have had the confidence to do this.