PDA

View Full Version : Wallis paper

*Marina*
04-29-2005, 04:09 PM
Hi there,

I keep reading about Wallis paper. I looked around the shops here but don't seem to be able to get it. Does anyone know if it is available im Holland and so yes where can you buy it?

Greetings

Kristrotter
04-29-2005, 05:05 PM
Hi applebee. If you are looking for just a sample of Wallis, you can PM Kitty Wallis here at WC for a sample and she will send you one. If you are looking to order a pad or roll of the paper, I know that http://www.dakotapastels.com/ has some in stock right now of the Museum grade paper, but out of the professional grade. Dickblick is usually a great source for it, but they are out of stock right now on most of Wallis. I think they may have it in the roll form.

You can also ask Kitty if you can order some from her.

Hope this helps.

Kitty Wallis
04-29-2005, 06:01 PM
Hi applebee
We do not have distribution in The Netherlands yet. Perhaps Jackie Simmonds, in the UK can ship you some. You can find her here on WC. She is an agent for my paper.

Kristrotter is right about the US suppliers. Dakota Pastel Supplies has some also. Do PM me for a sample if you have never tried my paper.

And thank you Kristrotter for your help. You have the correct information.

Khadres
04-29-2005, 08:33 PM
When is full stock going to be available again in the usual online stores? I'm getting low on the gray and know of several who want to try the pro in both tablet and sheet form.

Kitty Wallis
04-29-2005, 09:20 PM
When is full stock going to be available again in the usual online stores? I'm getting low on the gray and know of several who want to try the pro in both tablet and sheet form.

You should be able to find the gray everywhere. It's the white that's ging to take time. If you search for the pro pads you might find them. We don't know when the next batch will be ready, It might be as long as 2 months.

jackiesimmonds
04-30-2005, 04:19 AM
I can provide to Holland, no problems, and I imagine the postage will be slightly less than from the USA, but do check this - get a price from the US, and then ask me. From me, it will depend on weight, so you have to tell me what you want, and then I weigh it, and let you know the cost.

I think you also need to check whether there is import duty from the USA, and if so, how much this will add. Holland is an EU member so, there may be less problem to import from the UK, than from the US. When we, in the UK, import anything from the US, we have to pay duty and VAT.

You can always call me ... you all ready have my number! Or send me an email. In fact, I can either send you some samples, or bring some with for you when we next meet.What would you prefer?
Jackie

*Marina*
04-30-2005, 08:51 AM
Thanks Kitty and Jackie. I have sent an email to Jackie to see if we can arrange something.

Greetings