PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Drawing Event 30 April 05

sundiver
04-28-2005, 11:36 AM
Join Steve (PencilPusher) this weekend for a fun Drawing Event!
Here is his invitation. See you there! :wave:

]Weekend Drawing Event
30 April 2005

Come with me for a stroll down the Avenues area of Hull, E Yorkshire, and take a look at the delightful tree carvings made by local artists.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/26-Apr-2005/28398-CARVING.JPG

I'll be posting images of these, as well as other statues I've spotted around the UK, to challenge and expand your artistic abilities.

The images will be posted Friday evening, no later than 9pm GMT. Use the World Time Clock (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=29&month=4&year=2005&hour=21&min=0&sec=0&p1=136) to see when that will be for your location.

You all know the routine by now - you have 30 minutes to select an image and get yourself organised, then 2 hours to create your masterpiece. At the end of that time, scan your work or take a photo and post it here so we can all enjoy it. Then go ahead and finish the piece if you're having fun, and share the result with us as well! :D

See you there!

Steve

Jogle
05-01-2005, 10:10 AM
Sorry, new to this weekend drawing event...is it too late to start?

Fleur
05-01-2005, 03:58 PM
No it isn't! Please join us! Any time during the weekend or the week! Have fun. Go to the All Media Events forum to find us. :wave:

hollyoak
05-04-2005, 04:01 PM
this is my very first post, so sorry if its a stupid question! do we post our picture here, or is there a special place that they're supposed to go?
thanks!
sarah

Fleur
05-04-2005, 06:08 PM
this is my very first post, so sorry if its a stupid question! do we post our picture here, or is there a special place that they're supposed to go?
thanks!
sarah
Not s tupid question. We've all asked the same one at some time! :evil:
Go to the bottom right hand side of your screen to "Forum Jump", and scroll down to "All media art events". Hit that button and that will take you to the forum where you can find the images that have been posted usually under the title of "wde pictures here" with the date of the wde. You will see various posts of people's work for that week for the wde. Just start a new thread and make sure it is dated for that wde you are participating in. Generally we tend to participate at the weekends, but it's OK to choose an image or images and participate whenever you want. Please join us. It's great fun!!! They're a great crowd down there too! Maybe see you there this weekend?
Take care
Marie-Dom
:wave: