PDA

View Full Version : New Showing

fink
12-20-2001, 09:46 PM
Hey I like this section. It gives one inspiration to continue and pursue dreams. They CAN become reality.

It looks like this a place to post new showings. On January 6th there will be 26+ watercolor paintings hung for an undetermined period of time at the Agency Gallery and Deli in Agency Iowa. This will be my third show there in the past three years. The people are absolutely wonderful to work with. I am very lucky to get a show there every 12 months or so. It is quite a challenge to keep creating through the year so that an inventory of new framed work is available for the next year.

Alot of the pieces can be seen on my website but there are always new ones that appear at the show. The most interesting thing is to see how people look at them without knowing that I am the one who created them. Verrrrry interesting.

Usually a show is up for three to four weeks. Since the person scheduled for February has backed out, it is possible that mine may hang for six to eight weeks.

I guess I just wanted to brag a bit here and also let anyone who lives in southeast Iowa know that the show will be up in January through ?.

Thanks for providing this spot for such ads.
Ann

scottb
12-20-2001, 10:33 PM
Good luck with the exhibit, Ann! If you get a chance to take a few pics, be sure to post them here so those of us that can't be there can see your setup. :)

Cheers.
Scott

marilyn h
12-21-2001, 11:54 AM
agency, Iowa We have made many a trip through Agency to see my husbands mother. Good luck on your show. Isn't it nice when you can show it out in public, instead of under your bed all the time.