PDA

View Full Version : Fresco Painting Workshop

fresco
12-17-2001, 10:04 PM
Lets say that this forum seems to me as the appropriate place to post this anouncement. If I am wrong then, sorry!

I would like to invite you to take our Fresco Painting Workshop that will take place in Los Angeles, California January 19th - 20th of 2002.
You can see some pictures from our last workshop and fill up the application form at
http://www.truefresco.com/losangeles

Each participant will finish a complete fresco to take home. Materials will be provided. Video will be taken during the class and a copy will be provided - an exellent "refresher"of the workshop experience.

CarlyHardy
12-17-2001, 10:35 PM
Just wanted to let you know that we have an area under the Channel for Calendars to list workshops.
carly

fresco
12-17-2001, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by CHClements

Does this mean that my post is OK here?

Thanks for the advice!

I also would like to make a suggestion for the workshop/classes section:

Can it have a sort of "view all" or calendar for the month for example, browsable categories not just a search engine?

CarlyHardy
12-17-2001, 10:44 PM
I actually think you would get more viewers if it was posted in a more subject specific forum...but I'm not familiar with the fresco workshop and couldn't tell you which one might be more beneficial.

You should list it in the workshops on the Calendar, too. Many folks just check that for workshops in their areas.
carly

scottb
12-17-2001, 10:51 PM
The workshop calendar is old and outdated, and quickly rising on my list of things to rewrite - lol.

I'll move this thread over to the "Other Mediums" forum - lots of folks who are looking to expand their horizons poke around in there. Also, you might want to click on the "calendar" button, which is in the top row of buttons (along with My WC!, Register, etc.). You can use the calendar to add a public event. :)

Cheers.
Scott

fresco
12-17-2001, 10:55 PM
Hi Scott!

Nice to read you again! I am preparing a new article on fresco for you to go with the other one. Maybe during the holidays...

scottb
12-21-2001, 10:51 AM
Sounds good, can't wait to see it! :)