PDA

View Full Version : The Pastel Journal

Taminka
04-08-2005, 05:44 AM
Hi folks,
My father in law gave me a gift subscription to the mag for Christmas. He arranged it in November last year and I'm still waiting! I live in Australia - but four and a half months is ridiculous! I've tried emailing them but have had no response - which really annoys me.
Have any other Aussies had experience with this magazine?
Thanks
Minky

E-J
04-08-2005, 08:23 AM
Hello Minky! I may be delusional but I seem to recall that cjkelly may have ordered PJ and waited months before receiving it. I certainly mentioned it to her quite a while back ... perhaps it was someone else who had the long wait ... :confused: If I'm wrong perhaps she'll put us straight! :)

Khadres
04-08-2005, 08:53 AM
I was among several who began to think PJ hadn't received my order after all. I signed up in late December, early January a year plus ago and didn't get a mag until April. I live here in the states, too! Hence, when they began wanting me to renew way early last fall, I DID...was afraid if I waited, they'd cut me off and keep me waiting again to renew.

It IS annoying when they don't return your inquiries! Do they have a `1-800 number you could call from over there? You should definitely be receiving it this month latest!

aszurblue
04-09-2005, 08:18 AM
Hi Taminka, Isen't life funny, I came across a mag called Artist's palette. At the time I got it, I was very tired from a 14 hour work day and thought I was getting "The Artist" mag. I got it mainly because of the colours on the front.(I love colour), Then the next day when reading it, found out it's from Australia. Needless to say, I fell in love with it :)