PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Drawing Event 1 April 2005

sundiver
03-30-2005, 07:58 PM
Put on your tie-dye and join Terralyn for this week's WDE!

April 1st 2005 WDE Invitation FINAL sm.jpg (54.8 KB)
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/30-Mar-2005/6393-April_1st_2005_WDE_Invitation_FINAL_sm.jpg

Come join me this weekend for some hippie fun. Some hippies are fast and some slow, they come with their own grass and several have already been laid .....out flat. That won't bother us at all though. I think the Brits call this being pissed. Well, I can tell you, I was pissed when I saw the bill! I may go to my grave before I shell out that kind of bread. Do you hear what I hear? .........the ringing in my ears? I think that is from all the LOUD rock music. We'll be visiting several pads and some of them are HUGE! I think you'll be tickled pink, like my old man, who will be there too. Not to be coy, Roy, I promise you that you won't be board if you decide to take the plunge with me. I'll have you dancing to my tune and may even throw you some curves so, Baby, come and light my fire! It's FLOWER POWER time and I Can't Get No Satisfaction!!!!!!!

Get your 8 track out and ready for the start as this will definitely be a painting time to music..........find your favorite 'hippie' era tunes and have them on standby next to your psychedelic paint. I'm going to invite the Beach Boys and Peter, Paul and Mary and Simon and Garfunkle too.

I will be posting the photos 10am Friday, Apriil 1st,Pacific Standard Time (USA)........I think that's 7PM in London.

Those of you who are regulars know the drill:
• Please wait till I have posted all the photos to reply to the thread.
• You have 30 minutes to make your choice and choose your materials. For the next two hours, just go for it! Use any medium or style – it’s up to you……then STOP!, scan or photograph your work and post it in a new thread with your title, beginning with WDE and the date.
• Use WIP for any work in progress at the 2 hour mark, and MI for multiple images if other works are to be added before the following Monday.
• It’s fun to all participate at the same time but not always possible! Please join in whenever you can – you have a whole week!
• After posting your contribution, please view others’ entries and comment and encourage. Unless requested, please refrain from critiquing.

Here's a link you can check for your time zone:
World Clock (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=4&day=1&year=2005&hour=10&min=0&sec=0&p1=256)

See you there! :wave: Terralyn

prestonsega
04-01-2005, 12:50 AM
How timely..I just bought a rainbow color tie died beach cloth and T-shirt!!!! Now where the heck are my love beads??? (may have to substitute Mardi Gras beads :D )

Looking forward to it!