PDA

View Full Version : Fleurs sauvage

Tamana
03-25-2005, 09:32 PM
About 5 lbs. of oil on canvas (lol or so it feels!!)

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/25-Mar-2005/18021-sauvage.jpg

Closahs:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/25-Mar-2005/18021-sauvage1.jpg

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/25-Mar-2005/18021-sauvage2.jpg

Been out in Spring for the last few days--all the rebirth is just gorgeous. Makes me so appreciative of where I am, what I see--and dream of that which is unseen.

Thanks always for the time and words.

scorpio32
03-25-2005, 09:41 PM
Has an underwater feel to me,like swimming thru multi-colored plankton.So much depth! The 2nd detail is mmm mmm good!! How big is it?A very peaceful image Tam :)

d-head
03-25-2005, 09:46 PM
Always a surprise and a joy! Lovely, exuberant. Seuratesque. Why don't you do something that's more flawed so I can prove that my comments are not all fluffy and in awe. You're a true talent.

FriendCarol
03-25-2005, 11:09 PM
wild indeed! it almost looks as if there are words in there, where the last detail comes from. :)

You had your chance, d -- coulda posted critique of any of the ones I did.

Nice, Tam. I'm soooo tired, not sure I can look at more art today, or say more 'til tomorrow. :D

laketrees
03-26-2005, 01:12 AM
Hi Tamana.........Brilliant blue with a frenzy of frenetic flowers....reminds me of Carribean music.... :clap:
cheers kim

Mary Woodul
03-26-2005, 08:37 AM
Tam, this has such beautiful movement to it and it just looks so easy for you to convey your feeling on a canvas. Great work, as always.

minimonkey
03-26-2005, 01:04 PM
This so captures the transition from winter to spring, for me -- the rebirth, the delicate new life that may be destroyed by another frost or rain, the endless cycle of birth, death, rebirth --

Don't mind me -- feeling philosophical this morning -- beautiful work!

Tamana
03-26-2005, 04:24 PM
Thank you all for your wonderful responses. They always make me smile. :)

Dave; Nature can be so peaceful even amid her rages, can't she? Thank you for feeling it. She's about 20 x 16. :)

d-head; How humbling...what lovely things to say. It's appreciated so much. :)

Carol; You've got a great eye. ;) I was almost afraid it was too obvious; glad it's not. Your words are fine as they are, Carol--very much felt and appreciated. Thank you. :)

Kiiiiiiim; :D Day-o, day-ay-ay-o...Daylight come an he wanna go home? :cool: Love that you heard the accompanying music! Thank you much, ma'am. :)

Mary; Thank you, as always, for the beautiful words. You know what they mean to me. :)

tree swinger; Your interpretation is lovely and so true. Nature is as strong yet delicate as we are. It's amazing to watch the delicacy of a rose withstand a torrential downpour with seemingly effortless grace. And yet, just the slightest human touch can transform the petals themselves into sprinkling rain. The cherry blossoms were magnificent this year--but a frost killed most...and still from that will spring life. Amazing. Thanks for seeing and saying. :)

Again, thanks everyone for lurking, seeing and saying.

Brian Firth
03-26-2005, 07:18 PM
Wow! I really, really like this. Beautiful palette! You have a great eye for harmonious colors. This evokes such a pleasant warmth and a feeling of joy! Pollack would be proud!