PDA

View Full Version : My Finished Studio

Karen Margulis
03-24-2005, 03:33 PM
Hi Everyone!

Back in January I asked for advice on setting up a studio and got some great responses. I was lucky to have my dad enclose a room in our house to be used for my very own space! :) So I took all your great advice and created my dream studio! I wanted to thank you and share the results! I have my easel set up in a nice bright corner of the room with my supplies on a rolling cart I got at Target. My husband built some shelves so I could finally organize all my art stuff. All the furniture are thrift store finds... I have a nice big table and some comfy chairs for when I want to put my feet up. I also have a sink....and around the corner behind the shelves is a hot tub! Now all I need to do is find the time to get in there and paint! Thanks again for all your help. I hope to start posting my work soon!
Karen

meowmeow
03-24-2005, 04:10 PM
Wow, Karen. That looks super! It looks like a very inviting, comfortable room anyhow and to have it for your studio must be fabulous.
Yes...get to work painting!!!! :D

Sandy

angecald
03-24-2005, 04:43 PM
Oooh, Karen, does that ever look inviting! You'll never be sorry you set this up. Happy painting! :)

khourianya
03-30-2005, 05:10 PM
Well, I'm jealous. :envy:

This is a beautiful room to call your very own. Happy painting!

t-sue
04-09-2005, 01:21 AM
Well, I'm jealous.
Me, too, Cori!!! And a hot tub to boot??? Now just how cool is that? If something frustrates you, you just go 'round the corner and soak the frustrations away (along with the dust) then it's back to the board! :cool:

One thing I just have to ask, Karen... how are you going to keep all of that lovely white free from the pastel dust? I'd have it all looking like the bottom of my pastel trays in no time!!! :eek:

Beautiful studio... put on the coffee pot.... I'm on my way over for a paint in! :)

chewie
04-09-2005, 10:57 AM
wow, awesome space!! i am so happy for you! and be sure to set on enough coffee, i'm planning to carpool with t-sue!!

and i ditto an earlier comment, you will NEVER regret this move! its an absolutley lovely space, now go mess it up!!! :p

Karen Margulis
04-09-2005, 11:35 AM
Hi all!
There's plenty of room in here to share so come on over! And yes the hot tub is a very nice feature...every studio should have one! :p As far as it being white....you're right about keeping it clean but since I only paid $40 for 2 chairs and the ottoman I guess it can get dusty! :D
Karen

t-sue
04-09-2005, 10:11 PM
I wanna shop where you shop :clap: !!!!!