PDA

View Full Version : My Start in Mini Syndrome!

Bioartist
03-21-2005, 07:20 AM
Hi Everyone,
Well, after Jamie gave me the mini-bug syndrome :evil: :wink2: , I have been desperate to paint more, but alas illness has prevented me until NOW.
So here are two mini's to get me started:

ATC - Posing Beauties Series #01
Ink on Canson Pastel Paper, 3.5x2.5
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/21-Mar-2005/43543-Posing_Beauties_01.jpg

ATC - Great Blue Heron
Ink on Cardstock, 3.5x2.5
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/21-Mar-2005/43543-Great_Blue_Heron.jpg

Well this is my start...
ALL C&C WELCOMED AND DESIRED.
Stacey

bjcpaints
03-21-2005, 09:18 AM
Hi Stacey, These are great! They are so different from each other in style but I really like them both!
Barbara

Bertoni
03-21-2005, 11:12 AM
Stacey:
The mini bug is certainly catching. I've looked around, but there is no antidote for the illness! But I like the bug and have stopped looking for a cure! :D
The beauty has a very dramatic look! :clap: And the other is quite different in style, and really nice as well!!!
What is this ATC? I know it has something to do with trading cards?? Right?

Charlie's Mum
03-21-2005, 12:30 PM
I know what it's like to catch the bug - verrrrry frustrating when you can't scratch (or paint!!!).

Nice work Stacey - both very different in style and concept.

Pilan
03-21-2005, 12:48 PM
Oh I like both of these a lot. Very good! :wave:

valchina612
03-21-2005, 07:08 PM
Both are so different in style Stacey -- you are a very versatile artist, and I like them both.

Call painting Minis a bug, addictive or any other word that means the same thing, and I have also got it -- I am ADDICTED to Minis and I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness for this forum :) :) :) :)

Great work Stacey.
Val. :wave:

blumoon
03-21-2005, 08:04 PM
That's funny . . . I caught the mini bug from Jamie too! I like these pieces. Hope to see more. :clap:

Bioartist
03-22-2005, 02:45 AM
These are great! They are so different from each other in style but I really like them both! Barbara
Thankyou, I really had a blast with both.

The mini bug is certainly catching. I've looked around, but there is no antidote for the illness! But I like the bug and have stopped looking for a cure! The beauty has a very dramatic look! And the other is quite different in style, and really nice as well!!!
What is this ATC? I know it has something to do with trading cards?? Right?
Yeah I think I will just injoy the illness :evil: :wink2: , the only relief I have found - DO MINIS :D :p . The beauty was very fustrating - getting the lines right, but the Heron was fun as it was messy :wink2: :D . ATCs = Artist Trading Cards, check out the Mixed media forum under project discussions. This is how I have justified starting my mini's (to hubby :evil: ;) ).

I know what it's like to catch the bug - verrrrry frustrating when you can't scratch (or paint!!!). Nice work Stacey - both very different in style and concept.
Extremely fustrating when you can't "scratch", but oh so rewarding when you can :D . Thankyou for the kind words, greatfully appreciated

Oh I like both of these a lot. Very good!
Thankyou, you have brought a smile! :wave:

Both are so different in style Stacey -- you are a very versatile artist, and I like them both. Call painting Minis a bug, addictive or any other word that means the same thing, and I have also got it -- I am ADDICTED to Minis and I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness for this forum Val.
Thankyou for the comments, very greatly appreciated! Yep, LOVE minis, but still learning the size thing though :o

That's funny . . . I caught the mini bug from Jamie too! I like these pieces. Hope to see more.
Hope Jamie doesn't mind me putter her in, but if I could I would hug her to say thankyou for the illness, and I DON'T WANT a cure! :evil: :evil:

Thankyou everybody, I feel much better now and chanting at the bit for more :wink2: .
Stacey

jody007
03-25-2005, 09:34 PM
:clap: :clap:

lovely paintings!

Jody