PDA

View Full Version : Needs a title

printzessofthenorth
03-17-2005, 02:08 PM
Here is one that I'm sure I posted last year, but I've changed it. Made it a remark using my handy dandy pitt artist pens and pointilistic technique. I really like the change. BTW this has never been editioned and it is one that I would like to edition. Guess it would be a VE monoprint, if I editioned it?
Monoprint because the wheel image is a plate and can be printed over and over, but the remark, would vary on each, so that would place it in the monoprint catagory? Why do I make everything soooooooooooooo complex!?!

Anyway, it still needs a title. Haven't stumbled across one that I like yet. Any ideas?

I'm uploading the remark version and the original so you can compare. The larger one in the remark.

debbieryder

zardoz
03-17-2005, 05:59 PM
'Hub"

I like simple

Tamana
03-17-2005, 06:07 PM
Superman's worst nightmare; a cryptonite low-rider.

I like both the design/palette--but mostly the crop, that's great. Good rework.

Lug nutz... :cool:

freshcuppa
03-17-2005, 08:39 PM
i feel as though i am looking down from space - it reminds me of crop circles.
or, perhaps i'm in the middle of the earth!

it smells fresh and the colour is relaxing and just in case i was falling it would be a welcome landing.

this is quite unique. i like it.

sassybird
03-18-2005, 04:02 PM
VE and monoprint are at odds with each other, mono meaning one. It has to be one or the other. I would go with VE and do some in different colors too. The compostion is great. I think it would make a nice edtion.

champagneharley
03-18-2005, 07:55 PM
"What goes around comes around" ?

printzessofthenorth
03-20-2005, 08:57 PM
Thanks to everyone who responded. I am considering all these suggestions. And I do appreciate everyone's thoughtful responses and kind words.

Sassy thanks for the clarification regarding monoprints and the VE designation.

debbieryder