PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations diane555!

sandge
12-11-2001, 10:17 AM
You got this forum's first merit badge (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/shadowbox.php?cmd=view_recipients_by_forum&forumid=12)!

I don't know whether you go in for this sort of thing but I'm quite excited that sculpture has a merit badge winner. :D

If anyone want's to check out other award winners they're here:
Most recent award winners (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/shadowbox.php?s=&cmd=show_recipients_recent)
(hint - mebucko, you might want to take a look ;) )

jhusel
12-11-2001, 11:47 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Congrads Diane

Yielding
12-11-2001, 06:40 PM
Way to go Di - I will say you are the life/backbone (you to max) of this forum. When I found WC/forum there was ..... lets see .....you and a couple others and then there was you, and then you and then you again.

Thanks for staying on and letting everyone feel welcome! :) :) :D :D

animal
12-11-2001, 06:55 PM
Congratulations Diane.:clap: :clap: :clap:

max nelson
12-11-2001, 07:16 PM
Di..let me ad my two cents worth.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Congrats and well deserved
Max:)

max nelson
12-11-2001, 07:20 PM
Mebucco..just saw the 'hint' from Sandra. It was so small and my 'good' eye missed. So even if this is not the forum you received it in..this is the one you also deserve one in.:)
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Max

impetuous
12-11-2001, 11:13 PM
Way to go Diane :clap: Very much deserved!:D

wendee
12-12-2001, 12:35 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: CONGRATULATIONS:D :D :D

much deserved too...:D :D

diane555
12-12-2001, 09:14 AM
Thank you all for the nice comments.

I am just excited that the sculpture forum has life again!!!! It's nice to see that we now have some regulars coming in here and I believe that it has much to do with what Sanrda said some time ago. If we all take the time to comment on each others works then people don't lose interest. A little commitment goes a long way. I think this is the first time I ever won anything...except for that cat I won when I was 12 but I never entered the contest :eek: I see a few new names coming in here now and then...I'll have to get into those other forums more and place some 'subtle hints' eh? heheheheh

Yeilding: Yep, that's my way of making sure we don't fall asleep in here again :D (I do hope everyone feels welcome here)

Randy: Congratulations to you also, my friend :clap: :clap: :clap:
Now, when do you start on the 'whole something'?

Thanks again
Di :)