PDA

View Full Version : Sajemak; did ya finish jewelry box?

leesmith
05-11-2001, 05:32 PM
I keep looking for the finished jewelry box!
Please post it if you see this. And where is everybody????LOL

sajemak
05-25-2001, 04:03 PM
Hello!
With all of the downtime we experienced, I haven't been here in awhile! No! I haven't finished my jewelry box yet! It is on temporary stand-by because I have been in the process of starting up my business....Ballissima Designs. I went to a faux finishing workshop in Florida at the end of April, and I have been doing alot with setting up the business, creating my portfolio, etc. I am also in the process of starting a 10'x 7'4'' mural on a friends wall on Monday!

As soon as I finish, I will show you all a picture!

Thanks for thinking of me!!!!

------------------

[This message has been edited by sajemak (edited May 25, 2001).]

leesmith
05-25-2001, 07:25 PM
Well now, Sajemak, you are excused.... LOL
Good for you! When you catch a chance to breathe again, let us know how the biz is going. And good luck on the mural, be sure to take some pix, we'd love to see it! And the jewelry box too!

sajemak
05-25-2001, 10:20 PM
Here is a link to a couple of photo albums... http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=sajemak

------------------
Samantha Hall
Ballissima Designs

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

leesmith
05-27-2001, 09:03 PM
Thanks for the link Samantha. I really enjoyed seeing your work! Very beautiful finishes; many unique. Your skill and knowledge pertaining to the decorative finishes will be a great help when you paint on canvas, paper etc. ALL of it was lovely! I remember seeing the pastel of the spring forest scene posted at WC. Very beautiful work!

sajemak
05-28-2001, 05:53 PM
Thank you for the praise! It is very encouraging...especially as a beginner!

Samantha

------------------
Samantha Hall
Ballissima Designs

paintinpat
05-28-2001, 10:17 PM
Samantha,
I am on the Painting for Fun And profit board with you. I am on there as craftwork1. but usually sign my posts as Pat.
Welcome to this list. There is not much activity on the tole area of this site and I have been trying to post more also. I think your site is going to be great. I love the flau (sp) finishes you are doing.
Pat
craftworks@eiis.net

sajemak
05-29-2001, 12:16 AM
Hi Pat! Thank you for the compliment and I hope to see you 'around' the forums more often. http://www.wetcanvas.com/ubb/smile.gif

------------------
Samantha Hall
Ballissima Designs