PDA

View Full Version : Coffee Morning

Anita Murphy
03-09-2005, 02:37 PM
Suffering mid-painting doubt. There will be a glass vase in front of the coffee pot with 3 tulips. Any advice welcome including the ditch it and start again type.
KA

catherina
03-09-2005, 04:14 PM
It looks very inviting- just needs a sugar pot and a milk jar ;) Don't ditch it, please!!!!

LisaArt
03-10-2005, 01:29 AM
Hi, Oh no dont ditch this. Looks really great. Very inviting. :clap: I like the colour harmony and composition. I want to grab in and get one of those delightful cupcakes! ;)
It looks great as is. Looks finished to me. Catherina has a good idea to add a little sugar jar and milk pot in the middle. I would do the same style as your cups. If you do add the tulips vase and those items it might look too busy. I dont know.

Anita Murphy
03-11-2005, 10:48 AM
Thank you Lisa and Catherina!
I took your advice and went for the sugar bowl rather than the flowers. This photo is a little darker than the painting

This is the latest update - just tweaking now.

catherina
03-11-2005, 11:00 AM
It looks very good now- how did you manage to turn the coffeepot around? :confused:

LisaArt
03-11-2005, 12:14 PM
HI KA, WOW, WOW. Love it! It is so bold and vivid..Just the style I love. You have added more darks in there. Perfect. That little red sugar cup is perfect!
I like the coffee pot turned that way. Was that lots of work to do.????..Geez, you are courageous! :clap: