PDA

View Full Version : By popular demand ... :)

scottb
12-06-2001, 03:11 PM
By popular demand, here is the new printmaking forum. As the resident expert on printmaking, and a current moderator, Gisela has been kind enough to step in as interim moderator, until we eventually hold our moderator elections.

Enjoy!

Cheers.
Scott

Gisela
12-06-2001, 03:38 PM
Thank you, Scott!!!

(((((((((((((Scott)))))))))))))!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks for that vote of confidence, but I'm not an expert, by any means. I'm getting a lot of advice from Sassy now that I just got my new press. Now, she really knows her stuff! :)

This is too cool, i just got home from the CWU bookstore where I ordered The Complete Printmaker! (recommended by Sassy) What a nice way to top off the afternoon!!

Alright gang -- let's make this forum ROCK!!

Gisela

sassybird
12-07-2001, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Gisela
Thank you, Scott!!!

(((((((((((((Scott)))))))))))))!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks for that vote of confidence, but I'm not an expert, by any means. I'm getting a lot of advice from Sassy now that I just got my new press. Now, she really knows her stuff! :)

This is too cool, i just got home from the CWU bookstore where I ordered The Complete Printmaker! (recommended by Sassy) What a nice way to top off the afternoon!!

Alright gang -- let's make this forum ROCK!!

Gisela

(((((((((((((Gisela)))))))))))))))))

Thank you for the vote of confidence. I'm no where near an expert either, but I have enthusiasm :D I'm glad you picked up the book. You are going to have a great time going through it, and you will never regret adding it to your library. There are so many things that you can do in printmaking, and never get bored just playing.

((((((((((((Scott)))))))))))))) Thank you so much for opening this forum! It is something I have wanted to see here for so long. You have made my Christmas:clap: :clap: :D

ZOTMA
12-07-2001, 07:51 PM
Whahoooooo!!!!
Thanks Scott
Like early x-mas, glad we could open it before then
hee hee bad children
Congrats on your press Gisela
can't wait to see what comes of it
and what happens on this forum
so glad it's here

Leaflin
12-09-2001, 09:44 AM
:clap: Thanks Scott for another great forum! :clap:

DuncanBerenice
12-10-2001, 02:47 PM
Hi Scott

thanks for the print making forum. I've had an interest in printmaking for a wee while (since I was a model in an Art school) and I'm just making time in getting the equipment for screenprinting - mostly for greeting cards in the near future :D

Duncan

Gisela
12-10-2001, 04:52 PM
Welcome to the new joint, Duncan!

Gisela