PDA

View Full Version : Excuse me ....but......where has my Project gone?

Laurie2
02-14-2005, 03:17 PM
I just lobbed in to deposit another progress painting in my Secret Garden Project and now I can't find the page....even my Bookmark can't find it...sigh
Now I know the painting was nothing to write home about...but c'mon...I was doing my best....
A very disappointed Laurie2

Well here it is anyway.....

:o

artmom
02-14-2005, 03:41 PM
Laurie, as a newbie you are probably a little confused! :wink2:

What Project are you talking about? One that you organized and began yourself, or a Project you are taking part in?

Is the Project named Secret Garden or is that the title of your painting?

If you can answer these questions, perhaps I (or a guide) can help your confusion. I don't believe your post has been banned, it's just misplaced, probably! :D

Lyn

Laurie2
02-14-2005, 04:38 PM
Laurie, as a newbie you are probably a little confused! :wink2:

What Project are you talking about? One that you organized and began yourself, or a Project you are taking part in?

Is the Project named Secret Garden or is that the title of your painting?

If you can answer these questions, perhaps I (or a guide) can help your confusion. I don't believe your post has been banned, it's just misplaced, probably! :D

Lyn

G'Morning Lyn... :wave: The Project was named Secret Garden and I found it amongst the Projects. In the beginning I had posted it in the wrong place and Pampe got the Moderators to move it into the correct Forum :- Projects...where I found it OK. To date I have posted about 5 Progress paintings to it. There were about 8 other people involved but not all had submitted anything yet.
I never got any actual feedback on my submissions so it is possible it was not considered worthwhile continuing with that particular project. I would have liked a little help as I ran into a lot of difficulties with that painting but I muddled along. I am determined to finish it. However if the Project has closed/been removed I will just wait til it is finished then post it ...I know not where....for perusal.
Still enjoying my time with WetCanvas...this has been my one and only disappointment....to date :o
Thankyou for your help :D

Laurie2
02-14-2005, 04:44 PM
:clap:

Hey Lyn...I found it....
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/Projects/index.php?cmd=browse_progress&proj_id=806

:o Sorry about the commotion and kerfuffle.... :o
My fault entirely.....red-faced
Laurie2

artmom
02-14-2005, 05:32 PM
Laurie, I'm happy you found the Project!

It's a bit confusing around here--the Projects listed in the Watercolor Project Forum are ones begun by people from the Watercolor Forum. The one you posted in was in the Mixed Media Project Forum. No wonder you got confused!

Some Projects don't make it off the ground. Others go gang-busters. If you are only working in watercolors, you might want to just participate in wc Projects at first. You will get the most help with watercolors here.

I'll ask a moderator to move this post to the Watercolor General Forum. In the Project Forum, all posts should be within a Project.

Don't hesitate to ask questions. If they are general questions, put them in the Watercolor General Forum. If they are technical, the Watercolor Technical Forum. If they have an In Progress or Completed Painting image in them, post them in the Watercolor Gallery Forum. Hope this helps your confusion.

Remember, I was a Newbie once! LOL

Lyn