PDA

View Full Version : Famous Artists Course Books?

In Him
02-11-2005, 12:18 AM
Hi all, I am a hobby painter, and Minister by trade. Years ago I took the Famous Artist course while I was stationed in Germany in the Air Force. Not so long ago, I lost these books due to water damage. I contacted the school about replacement books, and thought since I was a former student I would get some sort of discount. Boy was I wrong, they wanted me to take the course again $$$$$$$. Anyway, being a preacher for a small congergation, I am on a tight budget with a family to support. I was wondering if there might be a kind soul out there, that has these course books, and would let me borrow them and copy on our church copier? Would appreciate any help. Thank You and God Bless.

Jeff Thomas
608 South 4th Street
Hayti, Mo. 63851

Quiet
02-11-2005, 01:27 AM
I was wondering if there might be a kind soul out there, that has these course books, and would let me borrow them and copy on our church copier?

I hate to have to point it out, but you could get yourself in trouble doing that. The book is most likely copyrighted. Try the legal forum if you’ve got questions. . . sorry. . .

MarkMark
05-16-2005, 08:59 AM
I hate to have to point it out, but you could get yourself in trouble doing that. The book is most likely copyrighted. Try the legal forum if you’ve got questions. . . sorry. . .

Good Point!

However you might find someone out there willing to sell you their old books
at a good price.

ALso have you tried looking on ebay.. Ive no isea if this a good place to try or not just a thought