PDA

View Full Version : Great Logo items

ColorMyWorld
02-07-2005, 10:53 PM
Great new logo!
I just looked at the items available on the cafepress site. What a great idea. I'll definitly have to get at least a hot chocolate mug!
I'm trying to figure out how to box up my OPs so I can use that messenger tote to carry them. I'm in the middle of polishing off a tin of chocolate, that just might work. I better go work on emptying that tin.... :D

CarlyHardy
02-08-2005, 01:10 AM
Ann,
I've used Cafe Press for several years with my own artwork and thought this would be a good way for all the members to do some advertising and enjoy great products at the same time!!

They have been really good with shipping, too. I'll be wearing my OPS apron at my next workshop!!

carly

CarlyHardy
02-08-2005, 02:33 PM
Note to all members!!

If you set up your own shop, please give the referral to "Oil Pastel Society"!! For each referral, the Society earns a quarter. That may not seem like a lot, but it does add up!!
carly

k9artisan
02-08-2005, 06:28 PM
Carly,

I think it's a great idea. I just opened a cafe press store myself with my artwork a couple of weeks ago and I can't believe how terrific deal they have. Thanks for telling us about it.
Amber

CarlyHardy
02-16-2005, 08:28 PM
My mug, tote bag and apron all arrived!! They look great. I think I'll get more of the tote bags for other supplies :D
carly