PDA

View Full Version : The Oil Gusher February 7 - 13

Pat Isaac
02-07-2005, 06:56 AM
Good morning everyone! It's still not snowing, and it is relatively mild. Maybe it's March. Grab some coffee and join us at the OiL Gusher.

It's been fun to share our artwork, and now we have a place to get to know each other a little better, and share all that other interesting stuff that happens in our daily lives.

Tell us about yourself, your family (two or four-legged) and your ups and downs, or your in betweens.

The "Oil Gusher" is not the place to discuss politics, religion or our philosophies about life. WetCanvas provides both public and private chatrooms and a Debate forum for our members for this type of lengthy discussion. We want to make this a place for gentle camaraderie .

Please do join us! :) :) :)

Pat Isaac
02-08-2005, 07:58 AM
Hey, where is everyone??? I like your love song thread Sooz. Looks like you are all having fun. A good way out of the winter blahs, which is far from over here.

Pat

Khadres
02-10-2005, 09:48 AM
Definitely still winter here, too! Hop on over to the Tune thread and try your hand at it! I haven't figured out even one, yet, but....

Pat Isaac
02-10-2005, 10:58 AM
I've been hopping over there and I haven't guessed one either.....Never was good at that show "Name that Tune". Love Preston's eyeglasses.

Pat

Pat Isaac
02-11-2005, 04:47 PM
Hi again all,
Yesterday's major storm turnied into rain except for about 4" last night. YEA!!! Now it is mostly melted. Not sure where we would have put another major snow storm. This time the ski country got all of it which is great as they have been relatively snowless this winter.

I have been busy taking over the administration of my studios group of artists' web site. I am fumbling along but learning a lot in the process. What I know about websites is miniscule, but I have some software that is helping. Not sure if I am up for this, but so far so good.

Pat