PDA

View Full Version : Can you online pay someone to send a PAPER check?

BeadBraker
02-04-2005, 03:35 PM
HI all!

Goofy problem: I have an online bill that I want to pay. They won't take my checking acct #'s w/out a letter from my bank.......or they will take a paper check. It's a cc bill, so they won't take a cc pmt.

I don't have paper checks for that acct.

So, is there a place to pay money online, and they send a paper check to the place?????

Thanks in Advance! Nancy B in IL

Ignuss-Fatuus
02-04-2005, 04:02 PM
doesnyt yout bank have online bill pay>? You can put in all the info for the bill you want to pay and pay it from your account and your bill is paid by the bank via electronic transfer or paper check. This is how I pay 99% of my bills now its just so much easier.
karin

NitroGal78
02-04-2005, 05:22 PM
What about online pay via Paypal or your web browser (AOL has bill pay)? Otherwise, what about a money order?

Lisa

GinnyHampton
02-04-2005, 05:47 PM
doesnyt yout bank have online bill pay? You can put in all the info for the bill you want to pay and pay it from your account and your bill is paid by the bank via electronic transfer or paper check. This is how I pay 99% of my bills now its just so much easier.
karin

Me too! I use Bank of America and I have all of my bills set up for electronic transfer, including credit cards!!

Josie
02-04-2005, 06:10 PM
What about Paypal's bill pay? That's how I pay my credit cards. You can search for Bill pay then search the places that are acceptable to see if you credit company is on the list.
Tracey

loco
02-04-2005, 10:12 PM
Have you tried Western Union. When I sold on ebay people sent me money orders all the time from them.
http://www.westernunion.com/info/osBidpay.asp