PDA

View Full Version : Request: Even MORE living breathing creatures!!

RobinZ
02-04-2005, 03:55 PM
Hi, everyone! I just wanted to say thanks for all the gorgeous animals and wildlife you guys have so kindly donated for others to use in the reference library.

Please don't ever think, "Oh, there's enough dogs in the library, I won't bother!", for example. The more, the better!!!!! Sometimes I need something breed related that I can't see in my customer's reference photo. Sometimes I need a clearer example of some part of the anatomy. Sometimes I need something to practice!

I hope you'll all feel motivated to donate even more of your photos...and know that even when you're not specifically thanked, they all are appreciated!!

I especially appreciate photos of animals with nice backgrounds...interior or exterior.

So keep up the good work! And THANK YOU!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Canis Lupess
02-04-2005, 06:13 PM
I'll add to that, more great animal photos are always welcome.

I try to add as many of my own as possible but always value those submitted by others too. Horses in action and stuff is always a bit winner with me...hint hint...... :wink2:

shantel
02-05-2005, 06:35 AM
hi guys I have some to upload but I keep getting an error message and so far to present no one has replied back on how to fix this so eeeeeeekkkk :crying: very frustrating :mad: :eek:

RobinZ
02-06-2005, 03:10 PM
Did you get this resolved?