Year Created: 2005
Medium: Watercolor
Surface: Paper
Dimension: 25 x 35 cm 11 x 13 inches
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
Having some fun today in watercolour and gouache
From my imagination...
Prepared this fun little painting today.
As a thank you card "painting" for a good friend
Trouble making a good pic, I attach with flash and no flash...

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
Was just wondering what you thought about it.
style, colour harmony, etc.

Wayne Gaudon
02-01-2005, 02:52 PM
add a kitten and it would make a wonderful mural for a child's bedroom. (Family Portrait) LOL

Gilberte
02-01-2005, 02:53 PM
Love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ........... already ! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dana Design
02-01-2005, 03:09 PM
LOL! This is so charming but it DID give me a start! At first, I thought the two figures were NUNS! (Romance in Brugge??) Had to look again to see that they were cats! LOL

The colors are so warm and inviting and really well placed with a wonderful sense of balance. I'm not sure if everything tilts to the right or it's in just the photo. However, the tilt just adds to the whimsy of this piece. The church balances the whole and I like it!

Spyderbabe
02-01-2005, 03:16 PM
One of my favorite cities! I saw nuns too at first! (Isn't this the city that has the famous bridge to the convent?)
I like the way this stack up.

chammi kaiser
02-01-2005, 06:11 PM
:clap: Also one of my favourite cities. Absolutely crazy about your cats . I think the colours are so bright and welcoming. I think you should sell a series of your cat paintings as cards. They are winners. Chammi.

Tamana
02-01-2005, 07:26 PM
Wonderful and whimsical, Lisa! Lovely warm colors; the only nit is that the buildings seem to lean somewhat - great Kitty Lurve. Nothing takes one's eyes off the other except a moon like that one! :cat: :cat: I agree you should do a set of cards!!

Esmeralinda
02-01-2005, 07:38 PM
Lisa; as usual, this is so happy and colourful. Love those cats. Your trade mark. You make me smile. Love your work. :clap:

My birthday is in September if you ever wanted to send a "cat card" LOL :D

Linda :wave:

Mikey
02-01-2005, 08:15 PM
Hey Lisa, this is really good. This is what you want to do.

Mikey

laketrees
02-02-2005, 03:41 AM
Hi Lisa
This is gorgeous !!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Just printing it up because Charlotte wants to put it on the cover of her school book!!!! :cat: :clap:
Cheers Kim

LisaArt
02-02-2005, 04:02 AM
WOW, Everyone, I am really flattered. Did not expect such a nice surprise.
Yeah, everything is tilting a little, looks worse on the pic. I have a tendencany to paint on an angle.. :eek: .somtimes, I even fall off my chair. :D

Wayne, Thanks so much. No kiddies on this romantic stroll. Man and wife! Finally a night out. LOL. It would be a good idea. I will do a family one soon.

Gilberte, so happy you love it.. :) ;)

LOL Dana and Kathleen.... Nuns. Thats funny! Nuns run astray..Too much romance in Brugge. It is a beautiful city, one of my fav! It is the Beffroi.

Chammi, Tam and Linda (September what?) So happy you like the cats. Thanks about the card series. That would be an idea... ;)

Thanks Mikey, My husband is always saying that. "Stick with this style"

Hey Kim, I am so glad :) yeah! Charlotte!

haaf
02-02-2005, 04:27 AM
Hi Lisa
light and alive !!!
these works are the most loose and looks
like you have the most fun with....so explore.......
very you....would recognize that moon everywhere
great
Caroline ;)

LisaArt
02-02-2005, 05:10 AM
Hi Caroline, Thanks so much for dropping by. Always appreciate your support and kinds words. Have a great day!