PDA

View Full Version : "Going Home"...WIP

woodguy
01-30-2005, 12:39 AM
I have no idea where this is going! It is small. 11 x 14, and I started it as a quick study. Well I have been toying with it much longer than I intended to. It has gone from being a very soft focus, tonalist painting to a dramatically lit landscape scene. And from warm to cool. So far it has not started to "talk" to me so I just keep throwing out brush strokes waiting for a response. Right now it is kind of in a "limbo" stage, so I thought I would post it to see if anybody can see or dream something that I am missing. I would appreciate your input on where this might go! Jim

Gilberte
01-30-2005, 01:22 PM
Don't really know mon cher but keep this one warm, warm, warm in values !

woodguy
01-30-2005, 08:09 PM
Thank you, Gilberte! Well, I got rid of the "ghost" cows and am trying to keep this warm. Right now I am still trying to adjust my values so I haven't spent much time on the details. But I think that I am getting closer to having this one figured out. Will probably be done sometime this night or morning :) Jim

woodguy
01-30-2005, 11:27 PM
Changed the title to "Headed Home," and calling it done. That doesn't mean that I won't go back into it...but right now...it's done! Jim