View Full Version : saving replies
11-30-2001, 02:31 AM
Can anyone tell me how to save the page containing replies to my posting and put it into the My Documents folder?
I used to be able to save the replies on my old computer, but cannot seem to save it in a viewable form on this one.
clicccking files-save as-complete web page, no luck
11-30-2001, 03:13 AM
There's probably an easier way, but the way I do it is as follows:
1. Click on the bottom of the page link for "Printable Version".
2. Click your cursor on the page.
3. Right click your mouse ( or go to your menu bar usually under uder edit,) and select "Select All".
4. After it's all highlighted, right click (or menu) and select Copy.
5. Open your New Notepad, usually in the Menu under File.
6. Click your cursor on it.
7. Select Paste by right clicking your mouse or from menu.
8. Select Save As
9. Choose your directory, name it, and click save.
right click/select all/copy/paste into notepad or word program.
Hope this helps and I hope there's an easier faster way yet to be shared.
11-30-2001, 04:08 AM
:cat: Thank you Sandi,
vBulletin® v3.5.8, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.