PDA

View Full Version : my ex wife

favoriteson
01-22-2005, 08:12 AM
i just had to do some soulcoughing so i am in the process of this one i cant get enough of somthing IDK ?maybe im no longer resentful :evil:

LisaArt
01-22-2005, 11:13 AM
Hi, Thats funny!
Looks like a dragon, or evil serpent... :D
I like it.
whats idk?

Dana Design
01-22-2005, 02:10 PM
To me it looks like Big Bird on steroids! Can't quite get the hang of this.

IDK? Hunh?

Quiet
01-22-2005, 03:13 PM
Well, I hope it makes you feel better. Iím seeing a male on the right, a female on the left. The brown horizontal slash is her eyes, the large pink blob is her head, torso, and arm, The yellow smear in the upper right is a male arm, and his leg and foot are below that. The triangle is her crotch, and the vertical yellow mark to the right of that is his penis. Nobody else seems to see it, including my fiancť, who is looking over my shoulder Ė so maybe Iím seeing things that arenít there. Is this so?

Iím seeing a lot of sadness and frustration in here. Your ex looks scary and pitiable if the pink smears are, indeed, your ex.

If I am not reading this painting incorrectly, than this painting needs a butt icon, even if the figures are so vague as to be largely unreadable.

artbabe21
01-22-2005, 03:48 PM
Thanks Quiet, for bringing my attention to the vague sexual anatomy, actually I do see it once pointed out, but think it's too vague to be offensive.
Faviriteson, if this is a finished work it doesn't belong here but in the regular forum. You haven't told us much about this work. :confused:

laketrees
01-22-2005, 05:28 PM
Benjamin does IDK? mean I don't know? Checked out your web page - some interesting work there! You have put this work as a WIP (on your site) so I'll wait and see what direction this painting is going in. What medium have you used?
Cheers Kim