PDA

View Full Version : New WetCanvaser :-)

mifner
01-19-2005, 04:16 AM
Hi!

I've just joined this great site! It seems i will find many interesting themes to discuss here! Hello to everyone!

I have small gallery retrospective available online, so if you're interested take a look :

My art gallery retrospective (http://www.lebinac.com/goran/page_01.htm)

Note that is retrospective so you'll see everything from my beginnings to recent artworks. All comments are welcome! :D

pearlgirl
01-19-2005, 05:36 AM
Took a quick look...ha ha... like that is possible on your site. So much work that I bookmarked it and will need to go back to investigate.

Perhaps you can post some of your latest work here so that we can narrow down our comments. It's always good to see a newcomer though and I look forward to having you participate here.

mifner
01-19-2005, 06:00 AM
Paintings are sorted by date - so oldest ones are on pages 1,2,3 etc. - newest paintings i made are on last pages 100-111
I hope this helps!

However, there are more new paintings - i update my site twice in year, so i guess i will post some interesting new things directly here for review.

Greetings from Croatia! :-) It's really cold here brrr :-)

ArtistJensen
01-19-2005, 09:15 AM
Hello and welcome to this little art world. I checked your "small" retrospective gallery. I don't quite agree with you in that being so small. You have a whole lot of nice works assembled in you site.

kasunart
01-19-2005, 09:25 AM
Wow very impressive work! Very prolific. On page 68, how did you get the light to show through from the back? What medium? All of your work is good, I randomly can pick a page and am simply astounded by them.
Oh, and by the way, my grandpa is from Croatia, know of any "Kasun's"?

it'sALLart
01-19-2005, 09:45 AM
that sure is a lot to take in! i agree with pearlgirl, you should post one or two here and see what reactions you get. i see influences of pollack, kline, gottlieb, rothko.... wow, just a whole multitude of voices...

Fagan
01-19-2005, 09:56 AM
Did you have time to breathe? this is very impressive. I have been inspired by many of your works. It is almost a sensory overload.
Thank you for sharing with us. I hope you will show each new piece on its own in the future. But it really helped to see where you have been and a hint of where you are going with your work.

mifner
01-19-2005, 10:23 AM
Wow very impressive work! Very prolific. On page 68, how did you get the light to show through from the back? What medium? All of your work is good, I randomly can pick a page and am simply astounded by them.
Oh, and by the way, my grandpa is from Croatia, know of any "Kasun's"?

Hi!

I'm glad you like my art! Thanks!
Regarding painting from page 68 , since i make my own canvas i have oportunity to create thinner canvas so light can go through enough to get that effect. I plan to make some lamps or wall lights with painted canvas , but simply did not found time yet LOL

LOL How world is small, that is really amazing! Yes, neighbor in building where i lived before was Kasun. From which town in Croatia your grandpa is?

kasunart
01-19-2005, 10:34 AM
LOL How world is small, that is really amazing! Yes, neighbor in building where i lived before was Kasun. From which town in Croatia your grandpa is?

Awesome! I wish I knew more details...I'll find out where from, I know they went back to visit in the early 90's and had a great time over there, how beautiful it is and how friendly and hospitable the people are.

Thats interesting about your glowing light canvases, I used to do stained glass (love the light) and always wished I got into painting into the glass so I could have a glowing painting.

mifner
01-19-2005, 10:45 AM
Did you have time to breathe? this is very impressive. I have been inspired by many of your works. It is almost a sensory overload.
Thank you for sharing with us. I hope you will show each new piece on its own in the future. But it really helped to see where you have been and a hint of where you are going with your work.

LOL Yes, i have time to breathe , actually, i feel really good while painting, i don't think about anything else so actually that is like good lounge rest for me ;-)
I will post many of new pieces to this forum , don't worry :D Glad you like my artworks!

P.S. You can also check out my mother retrospective (http://www.lebinac.com/biba/page_01.htm) LOOOOL Another million paintings :-) :angel:

debbi_carr
01-19-2005, 12:19 PM
I have small gallery retrospective available online

HA HAAAAAA...you're joking right? right? Anyway...i see some really cool stuff there.

welcome.

debbi_carr
01-19-2005, 12:23 PM
P.S. You can also check out my mother retrospective (http://www.lebinac.com/biba/page_01.htm) LOOOOL Another million paintings :-) :angel:

JEEEsus! LOL! you are too funny. i'm looking at your mother's now.

themanda
01-19-2005, 01:59 PM
woooooooooooow...

how many brushes have you gone through? LOL

welcome! looking forward to seeing some of your work in the forums.

minimonkey
01-19-2005, 02:12 PM
Wow! You are prolific indeed! I'm very inspired by your work -- I thought a lot of it was just gorgeous.

Art is that way for me, too -- I don't think about anything else while I am creating, so it is like a vacation from the real world. So glad you are posting here!

WeiQi
01-19-2005, 02:59 PM
yes - wow! Overwhelming. Waaaay cool!

PALudeking
01-19-2005, 03:03 PM
lot of work in those...Id say my favorite was Term2 I believe...

Tamana
01-19-2005, 11:56 PM
Welcome New WetCanvaser.

I'm with "Way Cool WeiQi" (she rolls her cigs up in her sleeve you know). ;)

It would be good for you to post your recent, as Pearl mentioned, so we could begin to narrow our comments down.