PDA

View Full Version : Glass Window Bug

Booger
01-19-2005, 12:06 AM
Although big by reality, I do believe that he is way under the size restrictions for sculpture. I am delighted to see this forum underway and plan on hitting here frequently. I have become more and more fascinated with teeny one of kinds and am looking forward to learning and admiring more work of all mediums!

Woo HOO! Let the little fun begin!
Sheryll aka Ms. Booger :wave:

Lady Rando
01-19-2005, 09:20 AM
We've been Boogered! :D I have admired your art for some time now and am happy to see you join us. Looking forward to more "boogering" :p

Love that spider!

JamieWG
01-19-2005, 09:38 AM
It's surely the most beautiful spider I've ever seen! Such delicate work. Gorgeous color. I can just picture it hanging from a clear nylon thread on a wall!

Jamie

dd50
01-19-2005, 12:34 PM
I LOVE It!

And I LOVE the little 'heads' you have on Ebay!!

Dee

AriadneArts
01-19-2005, 04:55 PM
I love it! Gorgeous! I want one...... :clap:

PineTreeGirl
01-19-2005, 06:09 PM
That spider is the coolest! Love bugs! Checked out your auctions as well. Really neat stuff!

MaryAnn

Booger
01-19-2005, 09:01 PM
Thank you Everyone for your wonderful comments! He is actually not qualified to be a spider, being short a few appendages and all. One of these days, I hope to be able to pull off a spider.......(okay - poor choice of wording.) To get all those legs in such a small space is something I need to work on. But I thank you again for all your comments! It means something completely different when artists in a different medium take the time and you have made my night!

HeeHee....Boogered?
Sheryll

dd50
01-19-2005, 10:46 PM
You know, that's something I was going to say ... gosh, I've watched some glass workers and I can see that you must have lots of practice and experience to have gotten those teeny little legs so perfect!

Everything about him is so symetrical .. gosh, if I did him, he'd look like he was squashed! LOL!!

Hugs,
Dee

Christie
01-19-2005, 10:57 PM
My daughter just looked at this guy and asked why someone would post a bug picture here.:D She was astounded when she looked a bit closer and saw it was glass!

This is lovely BTW!

Booger
01-23-2005, 12:16 PM
Please tell your daughter that she just made my morning! I do love to make them and have many failures behind me. Even the ones where the legs popped off look great turned upside down and placed in a ceiling fixture!

Thanks!
S