PDA

View Full Version : WOW! No Monday S&T yet?????

SPIglass
01-17-2005, 04:21 AM
I can't believe that its after midnight here on the West Coast and there's no show & tell thread for Monday yet. Guess I'll go first. :D These are Moretti & Vetrofond with...what else...yep, you guessed it, silver. I have the hardest time making a bead these days without it. :p

--Paulette

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/17-Jan-2005/10616-springwillow1.jpg http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/17-Jan-2005/10616-earthlytreasure1.jpg

G&S Lampwork
01-17-2005, 06:29 AM
Paulette - I especially love that cylinder bead, just beautiful.

Here are a couple from me - violet and amber set is made from spectrum waterglass and the floral is bullseye.

Tomsanctuary426
01-17-2005, 08:17 AM
Well, Good morning all. Looks like everyone is still hiding under the nice warm bed covers!!!! Here are a few things that Tom made this weekend.
Have a great day,
:) Tom & Karen :)

KellyD
01-17-2005, 08:22 AM
Paulette- Those are great focals, nice colors!
Lorianne- Wow!! Those colors really pop! Beautiful!!
Tom- Great job!

Some lentils with shamrocks on top and then few shamrocks I made from lentils.
Kelly

vivbama
01-17-2005, 09:27 AM
I made these yesterday with new violet & yellow opal.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4960167877&ssPageName=STRK:MESC:IT

jeffwelsh23462
01-17-2005, 09:36 AM
good monday everyone.. wowzers it's cold outside today! here are a few things Jeff made this weekend. hope everyone has a great day! sandra

Andie's Glass
01-17-2005, 10:30 AM
Late but great start Paulette! Everyone must be home for the holiday weekend sleepin' in (I know I did). These were inspired by Rob E (I was watching the video of the Gathering 2003 that my friend Kim let us borrow - missed that Gathering). The light olive spacers are encased color on color

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/17-Jan-2005/12374-P1010176.JPG http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/17-Jan-2005/12374-P1010174.JPG

StefaniBeads
01-17-2005, 10:31 AM
Wow, you guys plus a good cup of coffee are starting out my day with a bang! :D

Here's some of mine, but I gotta run because the kiln is on (for four custom orders, yikes!!) and I'll have to finish up by 5pm, and then be on a shrimp boat by 6. (that's my new temporary job! :cool: )

CarlaAlexander
01-17-2005, 10:37 AM
OMG do I get on the first page? I am so excited. I didnt' get as many beads done as I wanted this weekend since I had to do photos and Ebay listing. I think I am a turtle at it.

I am still stuck on pink and hearts. I guess it is a good time of the year for that.

The cone shaped bead doesn't have a hole all of the way through. The bead just took me there but when I started I was thinking it could be fun. It seems like lately when I start a bead even if it is perfectly round and beautiful I can't leave it alone until I have squashed it, stretched it, or both. I think the presses have taken over.

Lapislazuli
01-17-2005, 10:54 AM
:clap: :clap:

Pleasant works all.
My contribution.
Ana Marķa

SuzyQ
01-17-2005, 10:56 AM
oooo lovin' the greens today!

Here is one of my very favorite color combinations. It just makes me smile.

RoyalBead
01-17-2005, 11:03 AM
Fabulous work everyone! Here's what I cooked up this weekend. Getting' ready for Easter! I have to keep a positive outlook--it's -10 zero here! ugh!These are on the 'bay now....
Lori Ramotar
www.theroyalbead.com

Drysocket
01-17-2005, 11:40 AM
Jeez! The color combinations today are just amazing! I should be taking notes.

sislonski
01-17-2005, 12:34 PM
Lisa I just had to finally comment........

Each morning I quickly scroll through the show and tell, without reading I can always tell which beads are yours...

"Oh those must be Lisa's beads"! Yep sure enough they always are.

Beautiful beads, great photo shots! You go girl!

shari

StefaniBeads
01-17-2005, 12:48 PM
Lisa I just had to finally comment........

Each morning I quickly scroll through the show and tell, without reading I can always tell which beads are yours...

"Oh those must be Lisa's beads"! Yep sure enough they always are.

Beautiful beads, great photo shots! You go girl!

shari

Shari, that's so sweet, and you really made my day! :) I'm on a break from the torch, and it's so darn cold out there! Only 61, but that's awful to me, lol! Anyway, your kind comments inspire me to get in the groove in spite of just wanting to come back inside and wrap up in a blanket! :wink2: ;) :D

KSS Lampwork
01-17-2005, 01:00 PM
Everyone has wonderful S&T today. I have a new "used" camera, and I am hoping I can get the size right the first time. If you have any hints on taking photos, please share them. Its very rainy here, so I am playing with beads all day. This is a pendant made with a clear core, trans red, and copper green. Cooked on high until the green reduced.

llglassdesigns
01-17-2005, 01:08 PM
Nice S & T everyone! :clap:

Paulette, I love the look of the transparent lines and dots over the bead.
Lorraine, I've never tried Spectrum waterglass. Those colors look great together.
Tom, nice dolphins!
Kelly, great shamrocks, I haven't seen them done that way before. Good job.
Vivian, my computer won't link me to that site. :(
Jeff, always love your stuff. I'm afraid to see what you have on ebay...just can't resist those dragons!
Andie, love the look of the green on ivory(?). Nice vine effect.
Lisa, I love your style. You are the frit master! LOL!
Carla, I seem to be stuck on hearts lately, too. Must be the season.
Ana Maria, beautiful florals. LOVE that first one!
Suzy, those are great colors together.
Lori, that bunny makes me smile. He rocks!

Thanks all,

Deb

Karen, you snuck in on me. That is a cool effect. :)

AVCKimberly
01-17-2005, 01:22 PM
Wow! Great S&T today!!!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/17-Jan-2005/34963-glowingmidnightlove.JPG

koregon
01-17-2005, 01:43 PM
here are mine for the day
Rustic Raku Garden and a couple of Dan's twisty encased beads
have a great day everyone!

NYCindy
01-17-2005, 02:16 PM
Lovely Beadies, Everyone! Some of them are so yummy, I could just reach in and eat them! :-)

Here's another set of the Stargazer lillies - can't stay away from the rubino lately! :-)

Helen Simon
01-17-2005, 02:26 PM
Lots of flair today, Glassies! Thanks for sharing. Here's a new flower...even roses get boring if it's all you make.:) Love and great day to you, Helen

Toni Lutman
01-17-2005, 03:58 PM
I am always blown away by everyone's work here. Beautiful!

Here are a couple of vessels from me. Not "Tink" worthy yet, but I'm working on it. :)

Toni

SPIglass
01-17-2005, 08:43 PM
Thanks for all the compliments, you guys!!

Toni--those vessels are gorgeous!!! The copper green one is my fave!

--Paulette

moondanse
01-17-2005, 11:24 PM
Lisa, your beads are PERFECT! Always are!

Now, I need to know how you do it, girl! Perfectly round, perfectly sized, and always perfectly beautiful! Just wonderful!

blyneth
01-18-2005, 12:08 AM
Wow, you guys plus a good cup of coffee are starting out my day with a bang! :D

Here's some of mine, but I gotta run because the kiln is on (for four custom orders, yikes!!) and I'll have to finish up by 5pm, and then be on a shrimp boat by 6. (that's my new temporary job! :cool: )

Lisa! Yours look gorgeous. And always leave it to you to come up with a fun anti-establishment kind of part-time job. Shrimp boat! Sounds like greatfun!Possibly not as stressfull as the nursing work, and you still have timeto makebeads.
:clap:
Congratulations!
Betsey

SonyaHusko
01-18-2005, 12:16 AM
Beautiful tulip, Helen :D

Here are some blues with metallic stringer.

blyneth
01-18-2005, 12:19 AM
:clap: :clap:

Pleasant works all.
My contribution.
Ana Marķa

Lapis: these are great! Don't you sell anywhere?

b

Suz01
01-18-2005, 08:38 AM
I am always blown away by everyone's work here. Beautiful!

Here are a couple of vessels from me. Not "Tink" worthy yet, but I'm working on it. :)

Toni

Toni, the one on the left in particular, is lovely - beautiful shape!

Suzanne

KetchikanSculptor
01-19-2005, 03:54 PM
Lots of flair today, Glassies! Thanks for sharing. Here's a new flower...even roses get boring if it's all you make.:) Love and great day to you, Helen

Helen... I just LOVE tulips! And those tulips that you made my dear are the bomb! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM!!!!!

Helen Simon
01-19-2005, 04:11 PM
Thanks, ruf...you made my day! Love, Helen