PDA

View Full Version : Pea Pod Tutorial

Andie's Glass
01-16-2005, 06:51 PM
Hi Everyone!

I finally got my pea pod tutorial uploaded to my website and thought I'd share it with everyone. It is in Corina's Spotlight on the Inner Child, but there's more instruction on my webpage. Hope everyone's having a productive weekend. Enjoy!

Here's the Link:

http://andiesglass.wetcanvas.com//andies_glass015.htm

Andie :cat:

sharonL
01-16-2005, 07:21 PM
Thanks for sharing. You did a really great job on it. I actually understand who it's done now....GREAT!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

kissmyglass
01-16-2005, 07:29 PM
Oh How wonderful! For visual learners like me that's the best! THANK YOU! Great website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: ;) :clap: :D

torchie
01-16-2005, 08:51 PM
I am so happy to find this wonderful place where people share their knowledge!
Thank you. :cat:

KetchikanSculptor
01-16-2005, 09:09 PM
This is a great place.... people are nice and no fights! Well... almost no fights! he he he :angel: :wave: :wink2:

GardenGirl1002
01-16-2005, 10:23 PM
Andie -
Thanks so much for putting this link to your wonderful tutorial up! I've always wanted to try little veggies and stuff since I"m such a gardener - maybe this will give me the nudge in the right direction!
It looks like such fun - and all of your beads are just breathtaking!

Andie's Glass
01-16-2005, 11:55 PM
Thanks all! I hope you'll post you pea pods if you make them! That would be awesome!

Andie

Steph'sBeadCorner
01-17-2005, 12:24 AM
Wow!! great tutorial! :clap: :clap:

Pictures and instructions are very clear. I can't wait to try it..

Steph

quill
01-17-2005, 12:43 AM
A terrific bead & a terrific tutorial!
Thanks for sharing.

!ngridh
01-17-2005, 12:56 AM
NOW THAT is my kinda tutorial.... very well done...even IIIIIIIII could follow those directions. The pictures are very clear... :clap: :clap: :clap:
thank you ....thank you!

LTomei
01-17-2005, 01:02 AM
:clap: :clap: :wave: :clap: :clap:

That is very kind of you and helpful too.
Thanks
Linda :cat:

KellyD
01-17-2005, 09:19 AM
Thanks so much for sharing! :angel: It's a great tutorial, the photo's are wonderful and it's written so clear and easy to understand.
Kelly

Libby L.
01-17-2005, 09:41 AM
Wow I applaud you for being so generous with you knowlege. Such a cool idea and they are soooo cute. Thank you for being so giving.

The Libster aka Libby

GinnyHampton
01-17-2005, 06:01 PM
WOW . . . now THAT'S a tutorial!!! Great pix, super easy to follow. Thank you for sharing :)

joycerenee
01-17-2005, 07:27 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks so much for such a great tutorial! It was very generous of you to share this! The instructions & photos are wonderful. I can't wait to try it out.

Joy

CalmWaterStudio
01-17-2005, 07:33 PM
Oh MAN.. do I love this tutorial?? Thank you for sharing it with us... it's great!

e. mort
01-17-2005, 07:59 PM
Great tutorial for a really great vessel! Too cool!

Eric

rosiescreations
01-21-2005, 06:59 PM
Thank You so much!

ukiacat
01-21-2005, 08:08 PM
Thanks all! I hope you'll post you pea pods if you make them! That would be awesome!

Andie

Okay...here goes my first ever picture posted here. Please keep in mind that I just started lampworking about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I found the tutorial very easy to understand. My bead is a bit clumsy and the picture is not good because I simply scanned the bead [lots of reflection]. But I owe it to Andie to show her she did inspire me to try.

Hope the attachment comes through okay. Deep breath, no more excuses.
Thanks Andie!

Jennifer
Highland Goldsmiths
NW Oregon

Andie's Glass
01-21-2005, 11:53 PM
Wow Jennifer :clap: :clap: :clap:

What a great job! 2 1/2 weeks at the torch... that's amazing! I could barely get a round bead at 2 1/2 weeks. Can't wait to see more from you! You made my day ... thank you!

Hey, anymore pea pods out there?

Thank you Jennifer!

ukiacat
01-22-2005, 01:52 AM
Wow Jennifer :clap: :clap: :clap:

What a great job! 2 1/2 weeks at the torch... that's amazing! I could barely get a round bead at 2 1/2 weeks. Can't wait to see more from you! You made my day ... thank you!

Hey, anymore pea pods out there?

Thank you Jennifer!

Thank you Andie. Your words are really encouraging. I want to give credit to a book called "The Classic Bead Shapes of Jim Smircich" by Jim Kervin. It is the first bead book I bought. I found it very helpful when it comes to shaping beads. I have a veeeerrrry long way to go but that book was a great way to start out. And then there are the wonderful tutorials like yours which make all the steps so clear.

Jennifer
Highland Goldsmiths
NW Oregon