PDA

View Full Version : Saturday evening show and tell, Jan. 15

beachbeads
01-15-2005, 08:25 PM
It's evening here so I'll start a new show and tell. I have a very bright floral drawer pull, some tidal waves beads and another Moretti transparent red floral set with bead caps and a glass toggle. (Opps, forgot one bead cap when I put them together to photo). I love that transparent red, I think I have gone through a pound in a week! Have a good evening to everyone, Sheila
P.S. I got my first press!! a Zooli and I LOVE it. Can't wait to get more. I think want Christy's lentil as I really like the hinge on hers, I have tried her barrel and like not having to position the top.

GraceGirl
01-15-2005, 08:47 PM
Gorgeous beads Beach!
I made these purple and white beads yesterday and was really pleased with them. Today I put them into a bracelet and 2 necklaces. Love it!

mperaza
01-15-2005, 09:34 PM
Sheila and GraceGirl - your beads are fantastic! Nice finished jewelry too!

Here are a couple I made a couple days ago, I was going to get better pics, but just haven't been able to. Been playing with silver mesh and wire and trying some new colors for roses.

Have a great nite.
Marilyn

KetchikanSculptor
01-15-2005, 10:12 PM
Love all those beadies! :clap:

CorvetteJuliet
01-15-2005, 10:24 PM
Wonderful! I love the drawer pull. I'm getting ready to order a set of cabinets for my studio to put in a nice work area instead of the mish-mash I have now of hand me down tests, plastic drawer things from Kmart and old metal filing cabinets with wood on them! LOL! I think when I do get the cabinets I'll work on making all my own cabinet knobs!

Here's a beadset called "TWIST of NATURE". My daughter came up with the name. It's made using coral Morretti base and rolled generously in Glass Diversions Cinnamon Spice frit. I then twisted with Morretti stringer and snapped it off and then melted them smooth. There are lots of cool color reaction things going on in these tiny beadies. :)

~Juliet

Onalee
01-15-2005, 10:24 PM
Neat beads everyone. Marilyn your focal is lovely. Where did you get the silver mesh and wire. I called Franz yesterday and they don't carry it. Onalee

Lenda
01-15-2005, 11:44 PM
Evening everyone and beautiful work. Wonderful rose Marilyn! Here are two

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/15-Jan-2005/10665-reactiveheart1.jpg
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/15-Jan-2005/10665-trueblueheart.jpg

SilverReflections
01-15-2005, 11:46 PM
I'm pretty sure I've seen fine silver mesh in the Rio Grande catalog. I wanted to get some to play with but there is only so much money to go around ... :) . I don't know if there is another place, although if you had the patience you could make your own maybe?

Wonderful beads everyone,

Tina

backeast1
01-16-2005, 01:24 AM
:clap: Wow, as usual everyone has submitted beautiful beads. Here are some of mine from today.

Lisa
Backeast Beads

mperaza
01-16-2005, 07:56 AM
Neat beads everyone. Marilyn your focal is lovely. Where did you get the silver mesh and wire. I called Franz yesterday and they don't carry it. Onalee

Onalee, you can get it from Rio Grande catalog.

Marilyn

cisco
01-16-2005, 10:27 PM
Wow love your beads :) Where you get that color frit from ? Thanks Gina P

Wonderful! I love the drawer pull. I'm getting ready to order a set of cabinets for my studio to put in a nice work area instead of the mish-mash I have now of hand me down tests, plastic drawer things from Kmart and old metal filing cabinets with wood on them! LOL! I think when I do get the cabinets I'll work on making all my own cabinet knobs!

Here's a beadset called "TWIST of NATURE". My daughter came up with the name. It's made using coral Morretti base and rolled generously in Glass Diversions Cinnamon Spice frit. I then twisted with Morretti stringer and snapped it off and then melted them smooth. There are lots of cool color reaction things going on in these tiny beadies. :)

~Juliet