PDA

View Full Version : here are my very first beads ever!!!

goatgirl
01-14-2005, 11:08 PM
Okay everyone, you wanted to see them & here they are.....please be gentle with me...

...they may be a little wonky, but I still think they are pretty darn fabulous! :D

sorry wasn't able to fix it. I'll do better next time!
Yeah! I finally got it. Okay, I know the first one is a little fuzzy, sorry. It's hard to get good closeups.

JoyceMI
01-14-2005, 11:43 PM
They look great for your very first beads! I'm being sincere too, cuz those are a heck of a lot better than my first!.... Keep at it, your doing fine!

DebbieSue
01-15-2005, 12:12 AM
They look great! You'll have to save them and keep them safe. Mine weren't even keep-able! I had to throw them out.... :D

Debbie

KetchikanSculptor
01-15-2005, 12:13 AM
Great firsties! :wave:

tinycrewoftwo
01-15-2005, 12:19 AM
YAY YOU! :clap: :clap: :clap:

They're darned nice! In no time at all, you will be making bicones and layered dots and oh, everything! They are excellent first beads!

A great beginning.

I made mine into a bracelet that I have suspended over my workbench!

(yes, I wore it for a week, before I realised the leather thong I strung it on got very smelly when wet!)

Welcome to the wonderful world of glass beads! You will have a ball in your new adventure!

Best regards,
Carol Anne

MM Art Glass
01-15-2005, 01:53 AM
Those are VERY NICE!

Mine were huge, white, wonky ones that wouldn't even come off the mandrel. :D I'd say you're off to a fabulous start!

Emily Ash
01-15-2005, 02:13 AM
Beautiful work!! :clap:

Big cheers from a fellow newcomer to the glassworking world...

isle-of-cats
01-15-2005, 04:05 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: They look great and remember it is all uphill from your first beads!
Definitely keep them!!!! I still have mine :)
You will get better and better with every bead you make.
They have got you now… BEADS!!!!!!

Eat, sleep and dream beads!!!!!!
(OK well don’t really eat your beads LOL)

Let me clarify, uphill is good, not bad as in “walking in the snow, uphill both ways”
Sorry, it is late and I am a bit of a nut… http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/15-Jan-2005/29828-screwy.gif :D

StefaniBeads
01-15-2005, 06:39 AM
Great first beads! You think you're having fun now, just wait! ;) :D Welcome to the addiction! :cool:

SPIglass
01-15-2005, 06:46 AM
Great job! Make sure you keep those babies!

--Paulette

dawnann
01-15-2005, 09:30 AM
Good Morning, They are a great begining! The Addiction begins :D Have a wonderful Weekend! Dawn

beads&ribbons
01-15-2005, 09:36 AM
:clap: Great first beads! Now you're addicted :evil: !!! Yes, save your first beads....they'll be wonderful reminders of how IT all started. Will look forward to seeing more of your beads. Keep 'em spinning! :wave:

Listenup
01-15-2005, 11:48 AM
Wonderful Work!

As others have said, welcome to the addiction, and be sure to save them. I still have my first ones. They may be wonky and/or less than perfect, but they will always be your 'babies'.

:wave:
-Kay