PDA

View Full Version : Sorta Back & Getting Caught Up

Roan
11-25-2001, 10:26 PM
Long time no post!

I'm sorta back now, however catching up with all the new posts in between painting sessions is going to take some time.

I'll post again in a few days with some information and updates.

Hugs to all who know me and a hearty "welcome and hello" to those who are new here :)

llis
11-25-2001, 10:31 PM
Welcome home Roan!

DFGray
11-26-2001, 12:08 AM
hi
salute and salutations
hope all is well
regards
Dan

animal
11-26-2001, 12:17 AM
ROAN! ROAN! WELCOME BACK! :angel: :angel: :clap: :clap:

Ruth
11-26-2001, 02:28 AM
Hi Roan,

Nice to see you back! Baby sleeping through the night now?:D You sleeping some too, I hope?

Can't wait to see what you're working on.

R.

sandge
11-26-2001, 04:38 PM
Welcome back!

Looking forward to seeing you post again! :D

Shirl
11-28-2001, 10:58 PM
ROAN!! We've missed you!!

I've been away for awhile too (back pain and now I'm in an oil painting class).

I've been dabbling in pastels for a little while and really like them (colored pencils didn't quite work out for me).

Welcome back and hope baby is doing great!!

Shirl

joemajury
11-29-2001, 12:35 PM
Welcome back !!!!

Joe
;) ;)

Roan
11-29-2001, 08:04 PM
Thanks for the welcome back :)

Connor is doing great -- he's an absolute joy to have. He rarely cries and loves to sit on my lap and stare at all the paintings on the living room walls.

He's sorta sleeping through the night, but he's begun to teethe as well so it's rather iffy.

Sure missed you guys, but I had to put the little guy and big sister first and foremost. Last week I was bemoaning the fact that I was miserable about not being able to paint and my husband laid down the law:

Every Saturday and Sunday he takes the kids from 10:30am to 5pm and I'm to take a nap and PAINT my head off. No arguments accepted.

None given :)

Anyhoo, I'm in the midst of an experimental portrait -- primarily Terry Ludwig's pastels on olive suede matboard -- and it's coming out beautifully.

Will post more later this week or the weekend.

Hugs!

Lulu
12-02-2001, 03:28 AM
Well well! I was just about to send you an email to say that I have been thinking of you a lot lately, and here you are!
Am so delighted that things are going well, Connor is a model baby (looking forward to more pics) and that you have such a wonderful hubby!
Will keep a look out for your portrait post.
All the best Roan:)

Baby Blue Whale
12-02-2001, 02:35 PM
Congratulations on the latest addition to your family, Roan! Am relatively new and have thoroughly enjoyed your comments and advice throughout the site.

Warmest,
Laura